GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Onimusha 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Onimusha 3'.
Sat 14/08/04 at 19:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I got this a while ago, but haven't heard much about it anywhere. I, however, love it. I'm on my third time through now, trying hard mode for the first time.

Am I the only one who bought it?
Sat 28/08/04 at 19:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Heh, okay. I haven't played this game in a while actually, I need to wake up early enough to get in a whole game without saving to get the bravery award and complete the OPS2 challenge.
Fri 27/08/04 at 17:47
"Was UW."
I was confused. Thanks.
Thu 26/08/04 at 20:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Issen mode IS critical mode. Issen is the Japanese name for the mode. Think about it - in the game an issen attack is a critical attack.
Sat 21/08/04 at 18:46
"Was UW."
I've completed it on Hard Mode twice and I can't get Issen mode. Why? I mean, the highest rank I have achieved is an A (offense) in both Critical and Ultimate mode.
Thu 19/08/04 at 22:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The issen training is incredibly hard. I've only been on it once, and gave up trying to kill the blob worm things from the sewers.
Thu 19/08/04 at 22:04
Regular
"accidental superher"
i got this way back when it was released in america in may (i think)...
story is very dubious....combat is slick though (i got pretty good at performing issen on most of the monsters)
Thu 19/08/04 at 19:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That opening sequence is fantastic, but don't forget to play the game as well. It is fantastic, after all. It has Jean Reno in it. And he even does the voice acting (for a very very small part. In French. Through his nose).
Sat 14/08/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Nope I bought it, with it's spangly slipcase from GAME. Only watched the long long opening sequence though, due to lack of time and too many games to play.
Sat 14/08/04 at 19:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I got this a while ago, but haven't heard much about it anywhere. I, however, love it. I'm on my third time through now, trying hard mode for the first time.

Am I the only one who bought it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.