GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninja Gaiden"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Got it a while back and got stuck on the second boss. *Awaits mudering onslaught of insults* But I then conquered that herdle after learing how to use ninpo and realising that I had arrows. So yeah it was smooth sailing after that and I now know why this game is brilliant. Im now on a big dragon which is fun.

That is all.
Tue 17/08/04 at 10:08
Regular
I have just beaten Doku for the first time, I am now stuck on what appears to be a simple puzzle with levers on the side of the walls, can anyone help? I have tried several combinations and all have resulted in Ryu being very frustrated.
Tue 17/08/04 at 07:53
Regular
"eat toast!"
i know, ninja gaiden is very good. I'm currently on the bone dragon.
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Got it a while back and got stuck on the second boss. *Awaits mudering onslaught of insults* But I then conquered that herdle after learing how to use ninpo and realising that I had arrows. So yeah it was smooth sailing after that and I now know why this game is brilliant. Im now on a big dragon which is fun.

That is all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.