GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why did i not win!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/06/01 at 14:50
Regular
MY STORY WAS MUCH BETTER THAN DANS LOAD OF RUBBISH!

WHY DIDNT I WIN FOR IT! I WANT TO WIN! LET ME WIN!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For all stupid people, the above is not meant to be taken seriously.

I post on here because i like the dicussions we get from (most) people. I think it's great that SR give away a game each day.

However, some people seem to think that it is their right to win a game. It's not. If you a part of this discussions board just to win a game, i think you are here for the wrong reasons.

This is a DISCUSSIONS board, not a I WANT A GAME board. Come here to discuss, dont come here to expect to win.
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah, probably not!
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
I didn't win either an I'm not as accepting about it as you are! Granted I don't think I posted anything yesterday but that's beside the point. What happened to the 'Regulars win on a rota' system we developed behind all the Newbies backs?

Eh? Eh? EH? You listening to me? You're all scum. I will rule the world! One day you will all bow down to me and beg for forgiveness!

Or maybe not.
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:17
I don't think the judges like moaners it'll probably go against you in the future if you write a good review/discussion
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:13
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I complained once - and I regret it now though.

Quite typically, RBS had a good go.

But he's alright.
Thu 21/06/01 at 18:49
I would moan about not winning but I don't have the energy
Thu 21/06/01 at 18:13
Regular
"everyone says it"
I SHOULD HAVE WON!

I DIDN'T ACTUALLY POST ANYTHING GOOD ON THE DAY!!

BUT I SHOULD HAVE WON!!

heh heheheh

:P
Thu 21/06/01 at 18:10
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I would love to win as well. I dont really mind if I dont but it would be good. When I came here as GamesGuru it was my mission to win, but I never realised the high standards of posting. Like Ice Blaster I prefer chatting but I get a lot of stick for it.
Thu 21/06/01 at 18:00
Regular
"Back in black"
If it helps- i have been here 350 odd days and only once won GAD:( If I put the effort in I could win more, but I prefer chatting.
Thu 21/06/01 at 17:55
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Yep, I totally agree with YH there.

Before, I have to admit that I only really came on this site because of the prospect of winning a game!

But back then, I really didn't pay any attention to the site. I thought that it was a site purely for winning.

Of course, back then I was an idiot. I'm not really an observative person, and back then there was no exception! I didn't even realise that people replied to what I posted.
But now, looking back through time with a dazed expression, I wonder how I didn't spend more time with everyone else here.

Now, I hardly ever think about winning anymore!
Thu 21/06/01 at 17:40
Regular
I've just signed in, and I can't remember whatsoever what was written, so I'm just going to... well... click post this message, really... hmmmm...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.