GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The one must buy game..............."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/06/01 at 20:29
Regular
I have been asking alot about ps2 games lately but its coz I just got me own one. Apart from ssx what game would you buy. Don't say I already have that. The best game. Do not include SSX ,TIMESPLITTERS,zoe and tekken tag.
Wed 20/06/01 at 22:35
I think Extermination is the best of the recent releases...but Red faction is coming this Friday which looks good so I guess it depends what kinda game you like. If you can wait til 27th there's Onimusha coming out which looks good and OPS2M gave it 8/10. Official Playstation 2 mag has a bit in the back of it with summaries of all games its reviewed and I found it helpful when I first had my PS2.
Still I'm only a newbie so what do I know :)
Wed 20/06/01 at 21:46
Regular
I have found that Fur Fighters is very swiftly growing on me. I find it thoroughly enjoyable.

If you are willing to wait then GT3 is the obvious choice.

Other options include: MTV2, Crazy Taxi and Starfighter.
Wed 20/06/01 at 21:18
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
If I had to chose I would get GT3 but if you talk about a game thats out now I would chose Extermination as the Dogs on this game make the Resident Evil dogs look like mice. Its also a very intense game that has a great atmosphere.
Wed 20/06/01 at 20:41
Regular
"Back For Good"
A must have game on the PS2, Probably something that you'll came back to over and over like ssx, but you said we can't say that mmm I'd say Crazy Taxi cus it really buzzes that dual shock.
Wed 20/06/01 at 20:29
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I have been asking alot about ps2 games lately but its coz I just got me own one. Apart from ssx what game would you buy. Don't say I already have that. The best game. Do not include SSX ,TIMESPLITTERS,zoe and tekken tag.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.