GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The one must buy game..............."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/06/01 at 20:29
Regular
I have been asking alot about ps2 games lately but its coz I just got me own one. Apart from ssx what game would you buy. Don't say I already have that. The best game. Do not include SSX ,TIMESPLITTERS,zoe and tekken tag.
Sun 24/06/01 at 17:47
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Kid Rock wrote:
> Red Faction is already out for PC

Not yet, its September I think.
Sun 24/06/01 at 16:24
Regular
not dissin any other 12 year olds just him
Sun 24/06/01 at 16:14
Regular
how immature are you
oh sorry i forgot you are 12 arent you
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:50
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
WOW. Kid rock can sort evryones problems.
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:28
Regular
Red Faction is already out for PC
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:23
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Red Faction has easy controls, they are just like Timesplitters. It will have better controls when it comes out on the PC due to the fact its got the keyboard and mouse. The mouse lets you aim alot more accuratly than a dual shock pad.

Crazy Taxi 2 has very easy controls but trying to do the super dash(not the normal one but the super one) is very hard to do I havent even attempted it because theres is quite alot of things to do, to make it work.
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:38
Regular
i think we got this place under our control
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:36
Regular
"WWJD"
red factions all right but the controls are hard to master for the begginer i like crazy taxi or even better Crazy Taxi 2 when it comes out its taxin good
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:28
Regular
red faction

sorted nuff sed
Fri 22/06/01 at 12:16
I agree with ssxpro, try Fur Fighters. I'd even go as far to say it's now my favourite PS2 game after SSX. At first it seems like a good game. But as you get into it, there is so much to do, with varied puzzles to solve, that it really gets that 'one more go' gland going. I haven't even had a chance to try out the fluffmatch properly yet.

Love the flea sub game by the way :-).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.