GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For those of you who bought the last two issues of OPSM2..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/08/04 at 17:48
Regular
Last months demo was suppose to have Video tips for PES3 on it but it wasn't on my disk, and this month there's suppose to be a Juiced demo, but that isn't on it either. So I was wondering (seeing as they haven't mentioned anything about the Video tips not being on last months disc in this months mag) were they on anyone elses disc or not?

Also, meh, what does everyone think to the new price of £5.99 for the mag? Its getting a tad expensive now.
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Bring back Playnation, decent reviews, and good freebies plus a nice Maxim photo at the back :-D Whatever happened to that? It just disappeared after about issue 15

Used to buy Play but after scrapping the actually quite good DVD for the bloody cheats disc to help all the mongs who can't complete the impossible game of Harry Potter and the like it went drastically downhill to the point they hardly review games nowadays, just make pathetic jokes then stick a score at the end. Only decent thing about it is the Japanese news section which i can browse through at Asda in about 3 minutes to save me buying that rag :-D
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:40
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Bring back Playnation, decent reviews, and good freebies plus a nice
> Maxim photo at the back :-D Whatever happened to that? It just
> disappeared after about issue 15
>
> Used to buy Play but after scrapping the actually quite good DVD for
> the bloody cheats disc to help all the mongs who can't complete the
> impossible game of Harry Potter and the like it went drastically
> downhill to the point they hardly review games nowadays, just make
> pathetic jokes then stick a score at the end. Only decent thing about
> it is the Japanese news section which i can browse through at Asda in
> about 3 minutes to save me buying that rag :-D

I don't know if you've noticed, but they have included several images of scantily clad women in the last couple of issues as well as images from the playboy mansion on the dvd.

How can you read the jap news section? Wouldn't you have to rip off the cover?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.