GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xbox bundles"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/08/04 at 09:48
Regular
"boom boom click"
Hey i dont have an xbox at the moment *kneels down and prays* but please dont hurt me. I was wondering about what is the best bundle price for an xbox and a few good games. Eg. Halo. I am willing to shop online or in the highstreet but preferably the high street. Thanks a lot.
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I wish I had £200 for an Xbox and Fable. :' (
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:04
Regular
"\\"
For £200... Uh. No, not really.
Sun 29/08/04 at 12:16
Regular
"boom boom click"
ok. but i was thinking if i have about £200 to spend i could go to GAME and buy an Xbox wit Halo and Fable and another controller. Worth it?
Sun 29/08/04 at 10:33
Regular
"good news everyone"
i got my xbox from argos for £130 you get a xbox, extra controller, steering wheel, rainbox six 3, midtown madness and halo i think that this is the best deal you will find
Sat 28/08/04 at 21:38
Regular
I was furios when i releised that 2 weeks after i got my xbox with halo and midtown madness 3 that it would fall in price and they would throw in a FREE game i no its not rele tht good but still i was not happy i mean i lost out on £40 enough to preorder halo 2 limited edition!
Fri 27/08/04 at 13:25
"Majestic"
Whats wrong with the bundle that SR offer? For 109 snakes you can have Xbox plus Halo and Midtown Madness 3 with FREE Munch's Oddysee and 2 months of LIVE free. I think this is a better deal than any highstreet store could offer. [URL]http://ukxbox.com/consoleoffers.php[/URL] , you know it makes sense!
Fri 27/08/04 at 12:58
Regular
You could try GAME I suppose.

You will however, get a much better deal if you buy from somewhere online.
Fri 27/08/04 at 12:55
Regular
"boom boom click"
thanks. any more?
Fri 27/08/04 at 09:52
Regular
If you're going High-Street, Gamestation probably do the best deals. I don't know what they're doing at the moment though.
Fri 27/08/04 at 09:48
Regular
"boom boom click"
Hey i dont have an xbox at the moment *kneels down and prays* but please dont hurt me. I was wondering about what is the best bundle price for an xbox and a few good games. Eg. Halo. I am willing to shop online or in the highstreet but preferably the high street. Thanks a lot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.