GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thierry Henry moves to Konami..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/08/04 at 17:59
Regular
taken from gamesradar.com:

'In a deal worthy of a premiership coup, Henry signs for Pro Evo 4

He's currently the best striker in the world and the leading force in the record-breaking 43-matches-without-a-loss Arsenal team, and now Thierry Henry is set to grace the Pro Evolution Soccer 4 box and more in a deal that sees him moving to Konami's awesome footie title.

This is a bit of coup for Konami, seeing as Henry currently fronts Electronic Arts' FIFA 2004. Apparently, Henry is a fan of Pro Evo, stating, "The Pro Evolution Soccer series is by far the closest to real football." Well, he's right but he was hardly going to say anything different, was he? "I am very excited to be involved with a game of this calibre and look forward to working closely with Konami of Europe in the coming months," he added, like the consummate professional that he is.'

Good for Konami, in that it'll sell more now because he's on the cover, although though they wouldn't have to if there wasn't so many mongtards out there...
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh you mean when he jumped for a ball (that was ok last time i checked right? You are allowed to jump for a ball nowadays?) and then landed on top of Vieria because the weak 'hardman' fell down under the challenge.
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:09
"High polygon count"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Or scummers fans memories when they try to remember anything about
> the battle of Old Trafford

And the United fan's memories of the neck-high tackle from RvN on Vieira which started it all!
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> Bit like most ManYoo fan's pre-Premiership memories, eh? ;-p

Or scummers fans memories when they try to remember anything about the battle of Old Trafford
Sun 29/08/04 at 12:18
"High polygon count"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Most strikers would kill for his record for penalties, doesn't miss a
> penalty for 2 years in the premiership then misses a couple and
> suddenly everyone has a bout of amnesia. Funny that

Bit like most ManYoo fan's pre-Premiership memories, eh? ;-p
Sun 29/08/04 at 00:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
KR wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> Ruud *if i'm in the box the ball's going in the onion bag* Van
> Nistelrooy.
>
> I take it your not including penaltys in that comment?

Most strikers would kill for his record for penalties, doesn't miss a penalty for 2 years in the premiership then misses a couple and suddenly everyone has a bout of amnesia. Funny that
Sun 29/08/04 at 00:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ninjax wrote:
> Hey LALAKERSRULE i thought you were american? if u r how come you
> follow the premiership?

americans can like football too can't they? I haven't missed a law forbidding us to follow the game? Plus anyway i'm half american and half english (though i don't like to admit that side)
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:30
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Finally. Everyone will buy PES.

Apart from some stubborn Man U fans.

Who if they don't buy it for the pathetic reason of an image, don't deserve it anyway.
Sat 28/08/04 at 18:10
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Ruud *if i'm in the box the ball's going in the onion bag* Van Nistelrooy.

I take it your not including penaltys in that comment?
Sat 28/08/04 at 10:30
Regular
"boom boom click"
Hey LALAKERSRULE i thought you were american? if u r how come you follow the premiership?
Fri 27/08/04 at 23:34
Regular
Henry = domestic king. (Although if Van Nistelrooy can stay injury free he can easily keep up with Henry's scoring)

[URL]http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsID=33410&itype=466&iCategoryID=375[/URL]

Dont see his name anywhere on this list!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.