GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/06/01 at 19:04
Regular
This forum is set up so people can talk about N64/Gamecube games that involve WWF. This is my kind of topic!
Fri 22/06/01 at 18:25
Regular
"Back in black"
go and practice on a tree. lol. I hope wwf GC invloves a proper ref in each match!
Thu 21/06/01 at 22:25
Regular
"One More Chance"
Im looking forward to doing a gore.
Thu 21/06/01 at 21:31
Regular
"Back in black"
jet wrote:
> Long as it is an improved version of No Mercy with more matches more
> characters and roughly the same graphics. It will be great.

The graphics will be ALOT better. I will be a huge improvment on No mercy. More charcters and more moves and options, should be a GREAT title.
Thu 21/06/01 at 21:06
Regular
"One More Chance"
Long as they keep coming up with new idaes i dont care.
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:10
soon people with get bored with wrestling games because of all these new game titles coming out.
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:36
Regular
"One More Chance"
Long as it is an improved version of No Mercy with more matches more characters and roughly the same graphics. It will be great.
Wed 20/06/01 at 19:57
Regular
"Back in black"
mattyboy wrote:
> The forthcoming WWF title 'Wrestlemania' for the GC - What will it
> be like?? The best wrestling game ever?? I reckon so - Look at the
> N64 titles, they basically ruled the wrestling genre - This GC
> version should rule!!

hear hear
Wed 20/06/01 at 19:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
The forthcoming WWF title 'Wrestlemania' for the GC - What will it be like?? The best wrestling game ever?? I reckon so - Look at the N64 titles, they basically ruled the wrestling genre - This GC version should rule!!
Wed 20/06/01 at 19:13
Regular
"Back in black"
Jerry Lynn is maybe a bit new for a CAW now!
Wed 20/06/01 at 19:08
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Anyone here got a No Mercy Jerry Lynn CAW?

Check out www.wrasslin.com/nomercy/ that has a load of CAW's so it probably as a Jerry Lynn one too. Check it out for future WWF games on X Box, Gamecube and PS2 too!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.