GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Been playing Def Jam..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Def Jam Vendetta'.
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:16
Regular
And it really makes me want No Mercy back. My brother was stupid enough to sell about a year ago for £10, and since it there still hasn't really been a wrestling game as good as it. Sure, Def Jam's good, but it's just so short and limited.

Which is why I ask this; is the new WWE Cube game any good? The reviews I've read gave it decent scores, but they did the same for the other crappy Cube wrestlers, and really want to know whether the grapple system is similar to No Mercy or more like Smackdown, and just how much worse than No Mercy it is.

Also, when's the new Def Jam coming out? Hopefully if it's out in the next few months then I'll just get that instead, as much as miss those spandex-wearing, oiled-up men bashing away at each other, I'll try to avoid them if I can.
Sun 29/08/04 at 18:14
Regular
All < Fire Pro Wrestling Z
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The AJ has had it as a GAD for moons.

Har.
Sun 29/08/04 at 15:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I just ordered Madden.
Beat that
Sun 29/08/04 at 15:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I bought Mario Tennis again so I =double winnur!

Yeys.
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I still have it too! But I sold Banjo Kazooie so I = not winnir.
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I still have No Mercy.

=winner
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh dear I wonder which will sell better

/Belldandy mode
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:12
Regular
I'm pretty sure they're right about Fable, it comes out exactly a month after the fatties in the US get it.
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:11
Regular
If SR are right, Pikmin 2 and Fable are both out on the same day. Damn, that's gonna be one busy day of gaming.
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Both games come out on the same day as well, which is nice if you're a fan of pretending that you're wrestling with a load of oiled up men.

It does come out the week before Pikmin 2 though, so it wouldn't get much playing time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.