GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pikmin x 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
With Pikmin 2 only a month or so away, I decided to give the original a going through to practice ready for the better looking sequel. I must say the first time I played this game I didn't really appreciate it's full value. Yes it is short, but the quality is awesome and you can't fault Nintendo for that. They always seem to produce something that no other company can.

The graphics are great and the music I believe is fantastic. It's soothing and very nice on the ears. For example, the final few minutes before sunset on "Forest Navel" is my favourite and it's suits the game perfectly. Anyone else find the music this good?

Now I can't wait for Pikmin 2 and believe it or not it's my most wanted game of this year. What are your thoughts on the original and the sequel?
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:29
Regular
Four Swords isn't out this year.
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gerrid wrote:
> Metroid Prime 2 and Paper Mario 2 don't REALLY both come out on
> December 3rd though, do they? What a disaster that would be.

Far as I'm aware Paper Mario 2 is out 12th November, and Metroid 2 is out 26th November.
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
This Autumn and Winter I'll be getting Second Sight, Wario Ware (only £20!), Pikmin 2, Donkey Konga, Paper Mario 2, Tales of Symphonia and Metroid Prime 2. That all comes to about £200 :(

And also Four Swords if it hasn't slipped to next year.. when the hell is that out?
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If you get all of those games it'll add up to a princely £360. How lovely ;' (
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I really really want the sequel, and I'll be pre-ordering it pretty soon. My games collection is probably going to increase very quickly in the run up to christmas. I just ordered Second Sight (10% off - thankyou The Sun) and Madden 2005 (I wish it was the 17th of september TODAY). Then there's
Pikmin 2,
Call of Duty: Finest Hour,
Fifa 2005 (MAYBE),
Donkey Konga (Maybe),
Prince of Persia 2 (OH YES - I'll be playing it on saturday),
TS:FP, Goldeneye (MAYBE),
Paper Mario 2,
Metroid Prime 2,
Starfox 2,
Mario Tennis,
Tales of Symphonia (MAYBE)

Then afterwards we've got Resi 4, the DS and some Zelda.

Metroid Prime 2 and Paper Mario 2 don't REALLY both come out on December 3rd though, do they? What a disaster that would be.
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:06
Regular
Ghost Killer wrote:
> What are your thoughts on the original and
> the sequel?

Genius!
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
With Pikmin 2 only a month or so away, I decided to give the original a going through to practice ready for the better looking sequel. I must say the first time I played this game I didn't really appreciate it's full value. Yes it is short, but the quality is awesome and you can't fault Nintendo for that. They always seem to produce something that no other company can.

The graphics are great and the music I believe is fantastic. It's soothing and very nice on the ears. For example, the final few minutes before sunset on "Forest Navel" is my favourite and it's suits the game perfectly. Anyone else find the music this good?

Now I can't wait for Pikmin 2 and believe it or not it's my most wanted game of this year. What are your thoughts on the original and the sequel?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.