GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chat WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/06/01 at 15:34
Regular
This is the main topic I would assume. This is for people who want to say 'I like the Rock' or 'whos your favorite wrestler'. It is for short posters- everyone is welcome, as in all forums. If you want to tell me what you think of the new look forum- tell me here. If you are unsure of something, or you want to bring back an old tpoic- say here.

I hope you all enjoy the 'new look' and I hope it prevents the constant spamming!

Does anyone rekon I have missed any topics?
Page:
Thu 23/08/01 at 16:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i m not lol ing at u. i mtrying to help and i am sucseeding.
Thu 23/08/01 at 13:43
please dont lol @ me. in america tough enough comes on MTV. i saw a mtw sighn on one of the tough enought clips on raw i think it was. for a few weeks now i have been looking fot TE on mtv. looking through the TV guides, suddenly changing channel to 12 on cable and hoping tough enough is on.
Wed 22/08/01 at 23:28
Regular
"Back in black"
Andy, I posted pretty much the same thing. You posted it before me so that OBVIOUSLY makes you a copy-cat:D
Wed 22/08/01 at 18:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
gettin mch much more popular thats for sure.
Wed 22/08/01 at 18:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Found some interesting info for all you guys:

Interestingly I was reading the September 2001, Telewest Cable Guide and I noticed in the question and answers section something about WWF Tough Enough.

"Coming Soon: The Tough Stuff.

Question - Can you please tell me if Sky One is planning to show the new WWF series Tough Enough in the future?

Answer - We certainly are! WWF Tough Enough will be coming to Sky One very soon, so keep an eye out for news."

So the rumours are totally true! Sky One will be bringing WWF Tough Enough very soon. I looked through the cable guide and it is not scheduled until after September.

Also I noticed that on Sunday 2nd September the WWF will be airing WWF Metal at 11pm on Sky One and following that will be WWF Superstars. This is a perfect place for Sky to put WWF Excess! With Livelier and Superstars finishing the in USA next Saturday, it is a strong possibility.

Excellent! :D

Looks as though WWF programming is going to get more and more constant in the UK then, it goes to show ow popular it is over here.
Wed 15/08/01 at 13:52
what did you win for andy? and i think you can spam here. and you deserve to get to spam for winning
Wed 15/08/01 at 13:23
Regular
imcoming back on 21st august cuz thats when my new PC arrives im on the computer in the bank so see you all in 6 days
Wed 15/08/01 at 03:03
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I won GAD wahoooooooooo!

What!

Im allowed to spam here aren't I? :D
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:35
"the rock comes out of the crowd"
"he pushes jr and gets his steal chair"
"SMACK, he nails triple rhys"
"1,2,3. and the winner is the rock"

good thats a end to that. now do what MD said.
Sun 12/08/01 at 14:52
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
If you want a fight, join the WWF Forum Fantasy Wrestling.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.