GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prime WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/06/01 at 15:30
Regular
This is for the real fans. Come here and post your long topics about favorite WWF moments or why you like a particlaur Wrestler etc. This is for long posters, no 'two-liners' will be accepted here. Go to wwf chat for that.
Sun 26/08/01 at 14:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i think of Sabu as a younger Haku. dunno why.
Sun 26/08/01 at 12:19
Regular
"..."
The main problem I feel with the WWF ppvs of late has been having to use a bunch of wrestlers who haven't really come into their own yet as they were thrown in right at the deep end with the invasion storyline. Most of the WCW champions won their belts whilst still in WCW as a result of beoing a different companies idea of a champion. The likes of Palumbo and O'Haire have been in the big leagues for less than a year and that doesn't help. Booker T has wrestled about 90% of his career in tag teams and is still growing accustomed to being a singles star. When the WWF figures out how best to utilise these wrestlers things will get infinitely better. Not sure why they felt Kanyon deserved to be a champion though :s.

I also feel we should start a campaign to get the WWF to sign Sabu. Everyone e-mail the wwf telling them so!!!
Sun 26/08/01 at 10:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
yeah. get better. i agree. they r running out of ideas for the invasion.
Sat 25/08/01 at 23:05
Regular
"Back in black"
Thank you very much Scott. much appreicated. so it wasn't as good as it should have been. WWF, get it right, please , someday soon!
Sat 25/08/01 at 21:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
that was very accurate. well of course it would be. i just said that for nothin.
Sat 25/08/01 at 18:21
Regular
Right here is the rest, by the way Ib the Edge vs Lance Storm was for the IC title, soz about that i forgot to put it in:

WWF Light-Heavyweight and WCW Cruiserweight match

X-Pac vs Tajri.

Very high flying, great match, Albert comes down and Tajiri sprays his mist, the pause let X-Pac hit the X-Factor, covers and wins the bout.

Winner: X-Pac

Chris Jericho vs Rhyno.

A average match. Jericho makes faults during the match, slipping of the ropes lightly.Rhyno trys to Gore on Y2J but hits turnbuckle. Jericho wins with Walls of Jericho

Winner: Chris Jericho

Hardcore title Ladder match

RVD vs Jeff Hardy

Kinda good but not as good as last one at Invasion. Jeff does a powerbomb from the ladder, as Jeff started to climb RVD pulled the ladder from under him and then RVD climb to the top of the ladder to win the match

Winner: RVD

WWF/WCW Tag team titles match

Kane/Undertaker vs DDP/Kanyon

Good match, Undertaker tells Kane to let Kanyon climb out the cage. DDP was left and Undertaker and Kane beat the hell out of DDP. Undetaker does a Last Ride for the win

Winners: Undertaker/Kane

WWF Title

Stone Cold vs Kurt Angle

Angle gets his face bust open early on. Austin hits 3 Stunners and Angle kicks out of all of them. Angle has the Ankle Lock and is about to win, Untill Nick Patrick rings the bell early, giving Angle the DQ win.

Winner by DQ: Kurt Angle

WCW Championship

Booker T vs The Rock

A dissapointment. The Rock hits the Peoples Elbow but Shane interupts the count. The Rock does a Rock Bottom to Shane, but when Te rock gets in the ring Booker gives The Rock a Scissors Kick then a Book in, but The Rock gets up and hits The Rock Bottom for the 3 count.

Winner: The Rock
Sat 25/08/01 at 17:20
Regular
Dudleyz/Test vs APA/Spike.
Pretty much the stinker of the night, Test puts Spike through a table.

Winners: Test/Dudleyz

Edge vs Storm.
Great match, very technical, Christian runs out to spear Storm but Storm pushes Christian into Edge, Edge wins the bout with a Buzzkilller DDT

Winner: Edge

I will do the rest in a bit IB
Sat 25/08/01 at 17:15
Regular
For the benefit of IB here is my review of Summerslam
Sat 25/08/01 at 17:11
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
And a bloke dressed as a cabbage.
Sat 25/08/01 at 09:12
Regular
"..."
I agree, there was only one thing missing from that PPV. The legendary Sabu!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.