GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General stuff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/06/01 at 15:28
Regular
This is what I would like to call the spamming topic. The main reason I have changed the WWF forum is because of the constant spamming of the forum- so I added this. This is for people who don't want to talk WWF. Talk about the Weather, School etc. The short posts topic about anything to do with anything!
Page:
Thu 13/09/01 at 00:24
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Some news on the Rock here...

Finally, on somewhat of an interesting point, The Rock was asked to star in new film "The One", but declined. Jet Li dropped out of The Matrix 2 to fill the spot.

Thankfullly the Rock's number 1 carrer seems to be the WWF right now as it needs to be!

The World Wrestling Federation will be opening an office here in the UK on December 4th of this year. They plan to use this as a stepping stone to Europe and Asia.

Good news eh?
The WWF is getting bigger and bigger :D
Sat 08/09/01 at 10:33
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah we could do that, it would be better
Sat 08/09/01 at 10:17
Regular
why dont we have a Spolier topic all your spoliers go in there
Fri 07/09/01 at 22:28
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
****************COULD BE A SPOILER********************

Just found out some nice information and to put it bluntly it seems as though HHH will return at Survivor Series and WILL most likely main event WM 18 against Austin or maybe even my dream match Triple Threat HHH V Austin V The Rock.
Fri 07/09/01 at 18:40
Regular
longy go on the wwf forum update thing
Fri 07/09/01 at 18:35
Regular
"WWJD"
probably yeah
Fri 07/09/01 at 13:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
WAHOO!
Fri 07/09/01 at 08:40
Regular
"..."
Help!!! My stats are stuck on 197 posts despite the fact that i keep making more and it still says 197!!! I'm gonna be a newbie 4ever :(
Thu 06/09/01 at 23:06
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ice Blaster wrote:
A rare
> appearance from you eh Andy. Well thanks for the video, I got em.

A rare apperance from meeeeeeeeee YEAH!!

well im back now so itll be back to normal posting and what not again :D
Thu 06/09/01 at 21:03
Regular
"Back in black"
RawisAndy wrote:
> BOO!

Hiya!
Cya!

:D

A rare appearance from you eh Andy. Well thanks for the video, I got em.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.