GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General stuff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/06/01 at 15:28
Regular
This is what I would like to call the spamming topic. The main reason I have changed the WWF forum is because of the constant spamming of the forum- so I added this. This is for people who don't want to talk WWF. Talk about the Weather, School etc. The short posts topic about anything to do with anything!
Page:
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:28
Regular
"Back in black"
This is what I would like to call the spamming topic. The main reason I have changed the WWF forum is because of the constant spamming of the forum- so I added this. This is for people who don't want to talk WWF. Talk about the Weather, School etc. The short posts topic about anything to do with anything!
Tue 19/06/01 at 21:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
As much as you have tried to clean this forum up IB personally i can't see it lasting too long, I just can't see everyone just sticking to these topics all the time.
You have done a good job though
Tue 19/06/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Back in black"
Thanks Andy. I know some JAT will come here and mess up, but we gotta try something. The forum was getting no were!
Wed 20/06/01 at 22:48
well the stupid JAT's here. bazzman posted in the border lin. what a S.O.B. his mum must be so fat she jumped up and when she landed the floor broke and she went straight to hell.
Thu 21/06/01 at 21:59
Regular
"Back in black"
PLEASE PLEASe go to FOG chat, click on my story' the clokc an the hare contineous story'. Please contuiie it. THANKS!!! IM BEGGING
Fri 22/06/01 at 19:38
i bet that things got out of hand.
Fri 22/06/01 at 19:45
Regular
"Back in black"
yer it is looking silly now
Sat 23/06/01 at 13:49
Regular
the weather is sunny
Sat 23/06/01 at 14:18
Regular
"Back in black"
Tis abit cloudy here.

If anyone has any question at all on anything, post them here. Talk about anything, Feeder, whos in your class or the weather. This is the spammed topic!
Sat 23/06/01 at 15:13
Regular
Longy is in my class he is cool (like me) we are doing a board game in history about...History in the 20th century like the making of page 3 and play boy the weather is duller then usual but never mind
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.