GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"King of the Ring Tag (all read)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/06/01 at 15:17
Regular
This is it. The KOTR Tag. You pick here and the results will be here too.

First pick two characters to be a tag team from a list of superstars that are on No mercy + Dude Love, Raven, Big Show and William Regal(I have unlokced every secret character too). There are eight places up for grabs, and it's first come first serve.

Kid Rock has already picked as he did suggest the idea. He chose Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit.

So start picking- We will start once all eight teams are chosen.
Thu 21/06/01 at 17:37
Regular
"Back in black"
The match is going on exactly as i commentate. I may miss bits when i turn round to type- Sorry!

Here we are- ready for the final of the King Of The Ring Tag Team Tournament! The finalist are Mouldy Cheese with Big Show and Raven VS Jet with Kurt Angle and Ken Shamrock.

First to enter is the giant 500 pounder- Big Show. Followed next by hios partner- Raven!

Kurt Angle is out next then his tag partner- Ken Shamrock.

The match is about to start. Kurt Angle and Big show are first up!

Kurt and Show lock up- Big show is thrown out. Shamrock and Raven come in- lock up, Shamrock dominates Raven. Big Show comes back in and takes it to Kurt. Kurt uses some Ankle lock on Show. Raven piledrives Kurt whilst Shamrock recives a headbutt from Show. It's Angle and Show now. Angle LIFTS Show. Enziguri by Angle. Angle lifts Show agagin. Taunts - gets his special up. Angle slam. He goes for the cover. Raven does not bother to come in. 1...2...3!!!

What Angle won after only 1:42. What a dissapointment. The shortest match of the competition. Well that is it folks. Here is your winner...JET. Comiserations Mouldy Cheese and all the other participants.

Hopefully Ant and I will do another competition for you in the future.

Thanks for reading,
Chris
Thu 21/06/01 at 15:22
Regular
"Back in black"
Let me re-write that!

Rawisandy- we do or did one every month- remember the KOTR tag winner takes on hardcore/benoit tag match.

Grandprix- i put it on no mercy's tag team KOTR and tell you the results

The final of it is about to start!
Thu 21/06/01 at 08:31
Regular
"Back in black"
Rawisandy- we do or did one evry month- remember kotr tag winner takes on hardcore/benoit tag match.

Jet- i put it on no mercy's tag team KOTR and tel you results

Final is later and the match will have full commentary.
Wed 20/06/01 at 23:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
How are you working this out IB?
Wed 20/06/01 at 23:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
i don't believe it rock never got in the ring dammit!
oh well

we should do things like this more often
Wed 20/06/01 at 23:06
Regular
"Back in black"
Semi finals:

Ant: Too cool VS Jet: Shamrock and Angle
Mouldy Cheese: Big Show and Raven VS Rawisandy: Rock and Kane.

Too cool VS Ken Shamrock and Kurt Angle:
Angle and Grand Master start of the affair. Kurt has the upper hand for a while, the GMS tag in his partner. Shamrock and Angle hit a double team on Scotty and it is left with Angle and Scoty. A suplex followed by a belly to belly sees Scotty down. Angle throws him out and Shamrock continues the assult. Grand master beats Angle in the ring as Scotty comes back- makes tag. Abit later Shamrock is in- fresh. Dominates GMS and his special is up!! Hits a fisherman suplex- broken up. One ore time- 1...2...3!!!
Winners: Shamrock and Angle- JET

Raven and Big show VS Rock and Kane:
Big show domaintes Kane and reveres many moves. He hits a huge leg drop on Kane- goes for early cover to make a 2 count. Raven is in. Raven dominates Kane and lets him no way near Rocky. Raven hits a DDT for a two 1/2. Kane punches Raven out of the ring- Rock and Kane double team Big Show. Raven back in takes out Kane with another DDT. Rock and Big show go back to their corners. Raven covers Kane- Rock breaks it up. Big show beats up Rock and helps Ravenb on Kane- Double suplex. Raven covers 1...2...3!!!
Winners: Big Show and Raven- Mouldy Cheese.

Theres youyr results folks. The final between Mouldy Cheese and Jet will be tomorrow afternoon.
Chris
Wed 20/06/01 at 22:56
Regular
"Back in black"
Semi finals:

Ant: Too cool VS Jet: Shamrock and Angle
Mouldy Cheese: Big Show and Raven VS Rawisandy: Rock and Kane.

I have the results, they will be posted in a minute.
Wed 20/06/01 at 20:16
Regular
"Back in black"
As of request I will do highlights of rounds 1 and 2-

Heres round one.

Ant: Too cool VS Big Slow: Hardys.
GMS and Jeff start off, GMS beat up Jeff, he tags in Matt, Matt get's a hip hop drop. Scotty does his finisher powerbomb pin for Ant's vctory.

Jet: Shamrock and Angle VS Cong man: Andre and Stone Cold
Angle gets of to a great start by lifting the huge Andre twice in a row- his special is really high, two olympic slames but pin is broken. Shamrock picks up the win on Andre after a fisher - man Suplex.

Mouldy cheese: Raven and Big show VS Grandprix: Taker and HHH
HHH could not lift Big show, Big show used heavy moves to put away Taker and HHH. A Raven DDT picked up the win.

Kid Rock: Jericho and Benoit VS Rawisady: Rock and Kane
Kane beats up Jericho, whilst Rock and Benoit are on the outside. Rock's special is high- he is tagged in. Rock delivers a Rock bottom to Jericho for the victory.

Victores:
Ant- Too Cool
Jet- Shamrock and Angle
Mouldy Cheese- Raven And Big Show
Rawisandy- Rock and Kane
All progress to the second round, results hopefully tonight!
CHRIS
Wed 20/06/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Back in black"
cool- all the placesa are filled now. I have done the draw for round one.

1) Ant's Too cool VS Big slows Hardys
2) Jet's Shamrock/ Angle VS Cong man's Andre and Stone cold
3) Mouldy Cheese's Raven/ Big show VS Grandprix's Taker/ HHH
4) Kid Rocks Jericho and Benoit VS Rawisandy's Rock/ Kane

The results will be hear tonight- hopefully!
Wed 20/06/01 at 18:12
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Raven and The Big Show

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.