GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Sun 29/08/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Ow Yer"
1st of is this ne good as im gettin bak into star wars games and want the best of the big old bunch i also want 2 no if u can hav online multy player game and also is ur chacter a bit of a goon like kyle katan? ive seen screen shots and it looks realy kool cus u can use double edged light sabers and u can use 2 at a time woooooo fancy but ive seen another ss wer a guy looks like hes attackin with a stick! whats up with that!
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:55
Regular
"Teal'c"
You're right. I once saw a girl, but apparently my face went down like a CIA invasion of Cuba becuase she ran away :' (
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Jonathan Nash wrote:
> what!

who r u!
a fat kid that cant get girls and ow yer nice beard! bungo !

yep sounds about rite
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Teal'c"
Yeah, and it's pretty decent too.
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:53
Regular
"That's right!"
Yes it does.

Don't think I've ever tried it, not sure why, I've had the game for ages and really liked Outcast online.
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Ow Yer"
ok does STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT 3: JEDI ACADEMY hav a multy player mode? like on jedi outcast?
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Teal'c"
what!
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Jonathan Nash wrote:
> No you idiot.

what!
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Teal'c"
No you idiot.
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Ow Yer"
adrian wrote:
> If you want multiplayer action then you need to get Star Wars
> Galaxies. It is a MMORPG so you do have to pay monthly to play
> online.

yer i was gonna get that but u neeed a super computer and its well 2 much 2 pay

and thers no multy player at all not even free for all and that stuff?
Sun 29/08/04 at 23:19
Regular
"That's right!"
So, no, there's no multiplayer on KOTOR. But the game kicks ass anyway. Don't expect combat like in Jedi Knight, this is a totally different game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.