GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Modern Warfare 2 - Freeola Official Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Tue 10/11/09 at 11:04
Regular
"THFC"
As the most anticipated game of the year is released today, we need a place to discuss the happenings and to arrange games!

A few people asked for this to be created and so here we go.

Trusting everyone has their copy now, so let the fun begin tonight.

I, along with several others will be on Xbox but i know some are Ps3, but its the same game so no point in two threads!

Gamertags

Xbox 360

Emmie08 - Emmie87
Black8704 - Black8704
JASON BRFC - Hippyman
Bullshrimp - pete_21
IX Chow Mein XI - sonic chris
SAS Duck - gr13ve
pb live - pb
JubbaMHC - Jubbachainsaw
sentox223 - Shepps 123
jonsmith90 - tnc

Ps3

sytim - Warhunt
jsf132 - McLong
motomotomd - motomoto
DrPheltRight - LukeM

PC

Alexccll200 - Alfonse
Page:
Tue 17/11/09 at 13:51
Regular
"THFC"
Well it is pretty awesome Alfonse - i am sure it is worth the wait! But must suck having to wait.

Hoping i can get home early today and get a good session online, want to hit lv40 asap for some good weapons!!
Tue 17/11/09 at 13:40
Regular
Just posting to say I hate you all.

My Modern Warfare 2 still hasn't arrived yet, I might as well have bought it from the shop.
Tue 17/11/09 at 12:56
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Day off tomorrow...guess what will feature heavily during it..?
[S]*Answers on a postcard to the usual address*
Tue 17/11/09 at 12:25
"possibly impossible"
Need to play some more. Had a glut of gaming last week on it, but nothing this week yet.
Tue 17/11/09 at 09:28
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Found out I may be really really bad at online lst night. I just seem to get ganked from behind the whole time. I spawn and then seem ot get nuked straight away :S Maybe I'm not cautious enough.

Still my accuracy is 99,000th in the world. So that aint bad.

67% complete on Spec ops.
59% on Campaign (or something). Just can't breach that damn level on veteran campaign.
Tue 17/11/09 at 09:10
Regular
"Hello?"
Had a couple of mental games last night, was 28 kills 0 deaths at one point, then got newb tubed! Was so angry lol!
Had a couple of riot sheild battles, quite amusing. Haven't done much of the 1 player always just jump straight online, too tempting!
Tue 17/11/09 at 08:32
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I think I am about level 25 - just playing Headquarters pro at the moment. Using the Vector SMG mainly as I'm very close to unlocking everything for it (really beginning to hate it now, but so close to some HUGE XP earnings from finishing all of it's challenges).

21 stars from Special Ops, which isn't too bad - will play it a bit more when my stepbrother is about to join me.

Started the campaign last night on good ol' Veteran. Only played for 30 mins, but can already feel myself excited about going back on it tonight.
Tue 17/11/09 at 07:43
Regular
"THFC"
Level 36 now, had a couple of good games and completed most the P90 challenge, so i am onto the Famas, i like the three burst shot and accuracy, in hardcore if you hit them, you kill them pretty much.

Did have a shocking round last night of 5 kills 17 deaths or something crazy like that. But hey, it happens!
Mon 16/11/09 at 15:49
Regular
Black8704 wrote:
> Hooked myself up with the M16, which is pretty awesome, only 3
> shot bursts but 9/10 times the person is dead after 3 bullets
> with stopping power perk on.

This is exactly what I'll be doing as soon as I hit lvl 40. Will probs stick with that til lvl 70 with a bit of sniping/riot shield/knife throwing chucked in for challenges.
Mon 16/11/09 at 14:53
Regular
"Hello?"
Looking forward to a good stint on this tonight!

I've got my killstreak set up like this:
4 kills = care package
7 kills = helicopter
11 kils = chopper gunner

The chopper gunner is awesome, usually get 5-10 kills with this, use the machine gun though as the other weapon isn't as easy.

Hooked myself up with the M16, which is pretty awesome, only 3 shot bursts but 9/10 times the person is dead after 3 bullets with stopping power perk on.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.