GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vexxxed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/12/06 at 14:46
Regular
You're not working on a Sunday are you? Oh dear, have you got your Wii now? Had any Wiinjuries yet?
Tue 19/12/06 at 16:19
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Well...I would answer that...if I could remember much of the night! No, it was a great night! Great food, good company, good laughs (including a party popper fight), a TINY smidgen of alchocol consumed, and a bit of grooving, what more could one ask for on a night out?!

Oh yes, and some awful images :| *shudder*

I do enjoy our Christmas doos, nice to be out with everyone from Freeola :D

I'm sure Miss Leading will give away more information if you ask :P
Tue 19/12/06 at 16:02
Staff
"After all this time"
I will let Vexxxed answer this one!
Tue 19/12/06 at 15:58
Regular
Ah so Miss Leading is the keeper of the GADs =)

By the way how was the Freeola Christmas party? Any good?
Tue 19/12/06 at 15:44
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Unfortunately, cjh has already requested something to happen to these unclaimed vouchers, but we are keeping hold of them, so sorry but not this time :P

I may have to try nabbing them myself, would be nice to be able to get an Xbox 360 to go with the Wii :) Can't really see Miss Leading agreeing to this though :'(
Tue 19/12/06 at 15:38
Regular
Don't suppose I could have the 12 unclaimed GADs won before December could I? It's a shame to see them go to waste and I could use £360 in vouchers. =)
Tue 19/12/06 at 15:28
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Ah no worries pb, that's why I'm here, my day isn't complete without a good hassling ;) Hopefully you will get it sorted too! Rather harsh to loose out on £30 this near to christmas!

Should be good if I can actually get the Wii tonight, day off to enjoy it tomorrow :D
Tue 19/12/06 at 14:57
"possibly impossible"
Hope you enjoy it, Vexxxed. You guys seem to work pretty hard over there. I kind of felt guilty trying to chase up my voucher problem, I'm sure it'll get sorted.
Tue 19/12/06 at 14:55
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
No, still not got my Wii yet, however it has now been sent...but I was at work when it was delivered :( Gotta go pick it up tonight from Chelmsford eugh.

Wow, that's an early order date Alfonse! I'm suprised you've not had yours yet!
Mon 18/12/06 at 17:24
Regular
Vexxxed wrote:
> When did you order yours Alfonse?

October, =(
Mon 18/12/06 at 13:31
Regular
Did you get it Vexxxed? I'm guessing you did as you're not posting today and probably called in sick =)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.