GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rainbow Six : Black Arrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six: Black Arrow'.
Sat 04/09/04 at 20:29
Regular
Me like!

The new game modes bring the variety that the first game was totally lacking, you actually have to use team tactics this time round instead of running in like a freight train and holding the fire button down. Oh and the lean glitching fix is probably the greatest addition, no more fags lean walking round the levels.

Xbox Live 3.0 stuff is also very cool. Specially like being able to send people voice messages, mucho useful!

Overall I give this the Tiltawhirl seal of approval, should definetly keep me going until Halo 2 and all the other games come out.
Sat 04/09/04 at 20:29
Regular
Me like!

The new game modes bring the variety that the first game was totally lacking, you actually have to use team tactics this time round instead of running in like a freight train and holding the fire button down. Oh and the lean glitching fix is probably the greatest addition, no more fags lean walking round the levels.

Xbox Live 3.0 stuff is also very cool. Specially like being able to send people voice messages, mucho useful!

Overall I give this the Tiltawhirl seal of approval, should definetly keep me going until Halo 2 and all the other games come out.
Sat 04/09/04 at 21:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Good.

Still glitchy in places.

I agree about the game modes. Before it was just you vs a team/anyone else. You just couldn't shoot some people on the map. Now you have to actually cover each other and help make things work.

Voice messaging is deceptively useful.
Sat 04/09/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Touched!"
I knew you'd give in and buy it mate, quality game. Hoping to have Burnout 3 next thurs, it's gonna rule!
Sun 05/09/04 at 12:03
Regular
Glad I did give in. I couldn't see how Rainbow Six could become intresting again but these new game modes and the 3.0 features have really got me into it again. The new levels are mostly really well designed, also good to see the sometimes blurry graphics of the previous game have been tarted up a bit and look a lot smoother.

Would have likes some new guns though, other than the Draganov Sniper Rifle there isn't a single new gun. Hopefully they'll be bringing them out as downloadable content, there was a questionaire on the Ubi website a while back asking which new guns you'd like to see in the Xbox version. Also I see that a new gun that was in IGN's video preview isn't in the game yet, hopefully this'll mean we'll get a load of guns for download as a pack some time soon.
Sun 05/09/04 at 12:42
Regular
"Touched!"
I'm just hoping that they won't be charging for the new guns, you up for some games tonight mate? I'm feeling a whole lot better today, damn flu!
Tue 07/09/04 at 11:39
Regular
"greeeeeeeeeeeeeat"
the gamesmaster is probably better looking than you
Tue 07/09/04 at 11:46
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Theres a Hotel, and a Snowy Village.
Tue 07/09/04 at 11:47
Regular
Wrong thread methinks?
Tue 07/09/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Thats all I know about the game, theres a Hotel, and a Snowy Village on Live.
Tue 07/09/04 at 11:50
Regular
Sorry, didn't mean you - I was referring to Webox or whatever he's called.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.