GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conflict Vietnam – Impressions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Vietnam'.
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:20
"Majestic"
I picked up this game today and I must say I am impressed. This is the first game in the Conflict series I have played - more fool me I say.

I haven’t played it very long, and I’m still at the boot camp learning the basics - but there seems to be plenty of side missions to complete if you desire. Like deliver this bottle of whisky to the sergeant - or if you’re passing a bunker you may be asked to help defend it.

There are plenty of nice touches here - the music that runs in the background is authentic - and if you desire you can have your own music running in the background, with the custom soundtrack feature. Nice graphics and superb voice acting so far - with a nice jungle feel to it. I won't be playing it again tonight; but from the 20 minutes I’ve played I’m very impressed. If you have any questions I’ll do my best to answer them, but don't make referrals to the other conflicts because i wouldn’t have a clue. Buy it now! That’s an order.
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:36
"Majestic"
As I say, I've never played the other conflicts, so I haven't got expectations - all you need to know is that its fun :)

I'll put some more impressions up tomorrow as i go deeper into the jungle.
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've read very poor reviews.

Nothing will ever beat the first game in the Conflict series.

CDS, 4 player, on the Cube.

We had to storm an airfield. It was absoloutely brilliant.
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:20
"Majestic"
I picked up this game today and I must say I am impressed. This is the first game in the Conflict series I have played - more fool me I say.

I haven’t played it very long, and I’m still at the boot camp learning the basics - but there seems to be plenty of side missions to complete if you desire. Like deliver this bottle of whisky to the sergeant - or if you’re passing a bunker you may be asked to help defend it.

There are plenty of nice touches here - the music that runs in the background is authentic - and if you desire you can have your own music running in the background, with the custom soundtrack feature. Nice graphics and superb voice acting so far - with a nice jungle feel to it. I won't be playing it again tonight; but from the 20 minutes I’ve played I’m very impressed. If you have any questions I’ll do my best to answer them, but don't make referrals to the other conflicts because i wouldn’t have a clue. Buy it now! That’s an order.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.