GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game is most eagerly awaited for GBA?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 14:32
Regular
Except Mario Kart Adv...... What game are you most looking forward to for GBA?
I would have to be looking forward to Sabre Wulf. Sabre Wulf was the first game I completed on My Sinclair spectrum and I have been awaiting a sequel for nigh on 16 years.
About time too.
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:11
Regular
2 games I'm most looking forward to in order are:

1. Sonic Advance (Yep, one of Ninty's greatest fans is most looking forward to a Sega game!!!)

2. Doom Advance.

However my opinions may change in the future...
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:05
"Uzi Lover"
I would have to say that Toyn Hawks 2 is my most eargerly awaited.

The smoothness of the game in the video looks superb and looks as though it shouldn't be running on such a system as the GBA. If the gameplay matchs that of the others in the series then we will have one hell of a game to look forward to and its handheld.
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:54
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Yep, mains adapter will be available on release. A few third parties will be releasing their own version too.
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:48
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Are you sure a mains adaptor is available for GBA? I don't think it is. All you can use is batteries.
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:45
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Or rechargable batteries........
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:45
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Buy a Mains adaptor
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:40
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I'm not going to get a GBA. It sounds brill and everything and i'd get one if i had the money but i mostly concentrate on the main conosles.

The bad thing about the GBA is that it has no rivals, so it's not in a rush, and can only compeate aganist it's younger brother the Gameboy Couler.

Also I probly wouldn't get one as they cost me a fortune with batteries as did my GBC!
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:32
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Except Mario Kart Adv...... What game are you most looking forward to for GBA?
I would have to be looking forward to Sabre Wulf. Sabre Wulf was the first game I completed on My Sinclair spectrum and I have been awaiting a sequel for nigh on 16 years.
About time too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.