GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game is most eagerly awaited for GBA?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 14:32
Regular
Except Mario Kart Adv...... What game are you most looking forward to for GBA?
I would have to be looking forward to Sabre Wulf. Sabre Wulf was the first game I completed on My Sinclair spectrum and I have been awaiting a sequel for nigh on 16 years.
About time too.
Sun 17/06/01 at 19:47
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
http://viewer.ign.com /media_page.jsp?width=512&height =384&media=http:// pocketmovies.ign.com/ media/previews/ image/kuru kuru/kuru1. mov&media_src=embed&media_type= P&object_id=15254&adtag= network%3Dign%26 site%3Dhandheld% 26adchannel%3Dhandheld%26pagetype%3Darticle& ign_section=10&media_name= Great+steel+drums.+%28Quicktime%29

Put that all together and you'll hear the coolest GBA music ever!
Sun 17/06/01 at 19:29
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Tony Hawks 2!
Sun 17/06/01 at 19:23
Regular
SonicRav wrote:
> hmm... Is chu chu rockets advanced 4 player on the GBA?

Sonic

Sure is!

And what's different about Chu-Chu Rocket to any other GBA game is that it will only let you play 4 player if only one person has the Game Boy cart in their Game Boy Advance! If more than one person has it in their GBA it wont allow multiplayer! This is good for those who haven't got the game because they can play the whole of multiplayer with someone else, it doesn't make much difference to those who have got the game though....
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:51
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I order of most anticipated to least anticipated my top 10 anticipated GBA games are ^_^:

Konami Krazy Racers - Looks VERY Good
Kuru Kuru Kuruin - Stick Game - LOL
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Mario Kart Advanced - More Karting, Yahoo!
Tony Hawks PS2 - Didn't know he had one!
Sonic Advanced - The Blue Thingy!
Fire Pro Wrestling - Smackdown?! - Not Quite.
F Zero: Max. Velocity - More Racing
Dodge-Ball Advanced - Ha, just to be the English!
Spyro The Dragon: Season of Ice

Game
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:49
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
hmm... Is chu chu rockets advanced 4 player on the GBA?

Sonic
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:06
Regular
You can tell Dan2k1's in a very good mood today!

I can't wait for Chu-Chu Rocket! For non-dreamcast owners it's an opportunity to play some great Sega games!
Sun 17/06/01 at 16:09
For me it has to be ChuChu Rocket - I mean I can't wait to pay £30 for a free game, without the net options and worse graphics! I mean, how cool is that?

Seriously. Tony Hawks 2 is on my agenda.

Dan
Sun 17/06/01 at 14:04
That mario kart has got to be the main one,but i do like the look of sonci,streetfighter and the new mario adventure based on mario world
Sat 16/06/01 at 20:17
Regular
There are some Banjo Kazooie: Gruntilda's Revenge pictures at http://www.codejunkies.com/bbs/NonCGI/ Forum35/HTML/000049.html

(remove space)

I think that it looks great!
Sat 16/06/01 at 17:58
Regular
"Whatever!"
There is quite a few but the ones Im most anticipating are:

Mario Kart Advance
Sonic
Banjo Kazooie
Street Fighter II Turbo
Final Fight
Doom

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.