GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help! Thief 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Thief 3 : Deadly Shadows'.
Mon 06/09/04 at 08:18
Regular
"It's lightish red!"
I can't find the manifest on the ship. Please tell me where it is.
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The first part of the level had me constantly looking back to check if anything was following me.

Sound was used brilliantly, from the eerie sountrack to the spooky noises and sound effects. I even remember hearing footsteps behind me when I walked on a catwalk, freeked me out bad that one did.
Tue 14/09/04 at 16:34
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I don't think it would have been as scary if they hadn't made you go through the first part of the level (up to where you meet the little girl's ghost) with out anything actually happening. The tension of that build up was awesome.
Tue 14/09/04 at 14:10
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Shalebridge Cradle made me shat myself. I hated having to go in further into the level when I couldn't even manage to get out the entrance. Though I did manage it in the end.

All developers who make supposed scary games should be forced to play through that level, superbly designed.
Mon 13/09/04 at 18:08
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Heh I'm on Shalebridge at the moment. The first time one of those freaks threw itself at me I just fired loads of fire arrows everywhere. By the end I was dead and the creature was standing over me looking quite confused. :D

But now I know holy water is the way. And damn that freaky little girl's voice appearing everywhere.
Mon 13/09/04 at 07:51
Regular
"It's lightish red!"
Thanks alot I found it finally. I didn't see that the hall continued down around the corner. DUH! I was just kinda freaked out by the zombies. Nothing compared to shalebridge though. Thought I would have a heart attack before the end of the level.
Mon 06/09/04 at 23:16
Regular
It's easy.

At the start just go straigh to the end of the corridor, down the stairs, straight to the end of his corridor. The stairs here are blocked off so go in one of the rooms closest to the stairs and drop down a hole in the floor.

It's on some paper down there somewhere.

You can backstab zombies and they won't get back up again.
Mon 06/09/04 at 17:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I can't remember exactly where it is, but that level is pretty linear, just follow the corridors - occasionally you will come across some rooms, but they only have one entrance and exit so you can't get lost in them - and kill the zombies with flash bombs (this improves your faction with the Hammerites too). You should find a hole that drops into the bottom of the ship - drop down. Then continue along the corridors and you should find the required object and have enough loot for all the objectives to be completed.
Mon 06/09/04 at 08:18
Regular
"It's lightish red!"
I can't find the manifest on the ship. Please tell me where it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.