GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help! Thief 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Thief 3 : Deadly Shadows'.
Mon 06/09/04 at 08:18
Regular
"It's lightish red!"
I can't find the manifest on the ship. Please tell me where it is.
Wed 29/09/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Braaains"
You must have missed. It's best to throw it at the zombie's legs and it'll take it out in one hit.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:19
Regular
I didn't use a single flask of holy water in the whole game.

Mainly because I threw it a zombie once and nothing happened.
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:23
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yeah, the diseased boat was actually quite tense, sneaking and hiding from all those zombies, trying to save all that Holy Water until you really needed it.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:17
Regular
Yep. I hated the inclusion of undead in the first two games, but Thief III really made it work.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Those green shost people freaked me out, not so much as those with the cages on their heads in the real world though. Great level.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:08
Regular
The end bit where you run across the table with all the staff sitting at and then leap out the window was great.

Going back to the past to do all that stuff to erase it's memory was scary, it also had some of the hardest sneaking bits in the game.
Sun 26/09/04 at 22:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The city sections where good at first, when you got over how small they where and conveniently grouped all the major buildings together, but later when you where forced to backtrack through them they became a pain. Especially with all those "Loading" barriers.
Sun 26/09/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Braaains"
It's disappointing how small the city sections are, especially when you factor in the loading times. I wish this game hadn't been designed simultaneously for the X-Box.
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:50
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I hated the storm cellar. All those test tubes full of blood whilst ghosts made their usual scary sounds around. *shudders*

And even when I got the generator turned back on it was worse I think because you couldn't hide in the shadows.

Oh yeah and you know the staff tower part I was quite happily going up there preparing for some serious looting as it was one of the objectives and I was feeling slightly relaxed when suddenly the girls voice says, "That's the staff tower. Nobody is allowed up there." In her usual booming voice. So I ran up, pinched a few candlesticks and fled. :D
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
That whole ghost thing scared the hell out of me.
I was kinda tense anyway and then adding that ghost in was like an orgasm of scariness... then you realise she doesn't want to kill you and relax a bit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.