GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Monkey Ball"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Monkey Ball'.
Tue 07/09/04 at 21:26
Regular
I have just been informed by someone on MSN that Super Monkey Ball is coming to Xbox in a deluxe pack.

Quite frankly I wont be purchasing it as I already have 1 & 2 on GameCube.

However, am curious to know if it is true, or just a rumour.
Tue 14/09/04 at 14:00
Regular
I'm not a fan of the rouge squadron series which may surprise you.

In fact I really don't like it, lately I trade in a few games I don't play (If I didn't trade any in I'd have nearly 70 Gamecube games which is silly) and both Rebel Strike and Rogue Leader have hit the GAME bargain bins.

As an upcoming X-box owner I wouldn't feel bothered if we didn't get the Rogue Squadron series.

I hope Monkey Ball does well on the X-box or the PS2... I fear if they don't then SMB3 will never get made, even for the Gamecube where the series constantly enjoys good sales.
Tue 14/09/04 at 11:19
"I love yo... lamp."
That'd be a nice game to get on Xbox. We don't have enough "younger" games on Xbox. Notice the inverted commas.

Still would rather it was Rogue Squadron. Whatever happened to that anyway?
Tue 14/09/04 at 11:08
Regular
[URL]http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/6742/Super-Monkey-Ball-Deluxe-Announced[/URL]

Cool.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:19
Regular
"ProGolfer"
It is coming to xbox. Sega cnfirmed it to OXM.
Fri 10/09/04 at 18:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Monkey Ball was pretty cack really.

:O

Sacrilege!
Fri 10/09/04 at 13:05
Regular
Monkey Ball was pretty cack really. It was okay every ow and then to play with a few mates but it hardly keeps your attention for long.

It'd be better with Live play, but only a tiny bit.
Fri 10/09/04 at 12:58
Regular
I believe mega collection is released on other formats yes... is Nintendo getting a mega collection 2... or was that just a rumour?
Fri 10/09/04 at 00:14
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
ßulle†† wrote:
> This is good news - if it's true.
>
> Aren't Sega also bringing the Sonic Mega collection to Xbox too?

Haven't seen any information on your query,ßulle††.

But, you never know, Sega could announce it for PS2!

You never know!
Thu 09/09/04 at 20:23
Regular
I have friends. Just none who'll play it.
Thu 09/09/04 at 18:57
Regular
And they are if you have friends.

I still play it to this day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.