GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Room 102 (next door to 101)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/06/01 at 20:24
Regular
I feel this will be a very interesting topic to participate in. If you are not aware of the show "ROOM 101" the idea is to pick several things you want to see the back of.. ie. get rid of.

Please reply with the 5 things you would like to throw into room 102 (it's next door to room 101 and prevents suing :))

Ok my choices are.....

1) BIG BROTHER
Please! Get rid of this pile of crap. It's awful - it's like watching paint dry! And my family is more interesting then this show. The only good thing about it is Davinia McCall!

2) People with ADSL/Cable/ISDN
These people REALLY annoy me. While I have to cope with a slow modem these rich people get their hands on brilliant internet connections and get on to sites first time, download programs within seconds and ruin online games!! :)

3) Baby pictures
Please mum don't show them to those people again especially the one of me naked in the bath :(

4) Exams
I know I'm brainy but exams don't show me at my full potential! I make stupid mistakes and forget things I know and they cause me so much stress!!

5) Rip off Britain
Why should I pay twice the amount for things people do in the US? I want justice!
Sat 30/06/01 at 10:42
NO!.
1. I just don't like the attitude of Scottish people in general and if they really want Scotland to be independent, let up have it like northern Ireland it's a financial burden to England.
2. The Queen is yet another financial unnecessary and outdated burden on England.
3. Labour have done nothing in the past 4 years and will continue that trend for another 4 years and as for Tony Blair he looks like a laughing chimpanzee.
4. Europe is a total waste of time and yet Another financial and Political burden On England and there are so many stupid European and outdated English laws such as, Everything must be sold in Metric (EURO Law) and the idiotic Sunday trading laws (UK Law).
5. Why do we need an Army, all we do is waste money interfering in other countries Wars, we stupidly gave up our commonwealth so we have no out posts to defend and any real threat would be dealt with Diplomatically or with the threat of nuclear war.

Just think about how much of your hard earned money goes to Scotland and their Silly parliament, The Queen and all her family, On enforcing stupid laws, on funding Europe and of cause how much is spent training the Army or interfering in other countries conflicts?
Then when you have thought about that think about Children in Poverty, in England or the Old people struggling on a pittance. Think about How much time you spend waiting in hospital to see an over worked Doctor.
I don't really give a dam about Manchester airport or the Newbury bypass! (Swampy) I care about real issues that affects our lives and the lives of our children.
Mon 25/06/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
he he he Goatboy :)
Mon 25/06/01 at 09:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mewtwo wrote:
> 1. Scotland, The whole country included everyone Scottish.
2. The
> Queen and The whole Royal Family and of cause Buckingham Palace.
> The Labour Party, Especialy Mr Blair
4. Any out dated and Any
> Europeien Laws
5. The Army

Is your name Swampy?
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:54
1. Scotland, The whole country included everyone Scottish.
2. The Queen and The whole Royal Family and of cause Buckingham Palace.
3. The Labour Party, Especialy Mr Blair
4. Any out dated and Any Europeien Laws
5. The Army
Thu 21/06/01 at 21:31
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
> Britney Spears

Well. I think I want to throw myself in room 102 because.. umm... look over there!
Wed 20/06/01 at 17:34
Regular
1. That silly old bat from the NatWest adverts. The one where they are on the plane and shes says "Couldn't afford the flight dear. There is another way you know." SHUT UP!!!!

2. People who buy Roast Chicken With A Hint Of Fresh French Sun Dried Tomatoes flavoured cat food, then fill their trolley up with value chips for themselves.

3. Old people generally

4. People who try to ram their opinions down my throat and expect me to agree with them. Have your own opinions? Yes. Try to force feed them to me? NO!

5. Women with trollies who stand chatting in a supermarket, completely oblivious to the fact that they are blocking everyone else. GROW SOME EYES!!!
Wed 20/06/01 at 17:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Outrageously Xenophobic Country Special:

5. Germany - for obvious reasons. Learn to cut your hair and listen to some good music, then we'll talk.

4. Belgium - have nothing good going for them, except Jean Claude Van Damme. Actually, they have nothing good going for them.

3. France - just remember, you're all French. None of that attitude monsieur.

2. Australia - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

1. America - run by a gibbon, populated by monkeys

*Apologies to anyone from these nations, I am obviously only joking and would NEVER harm any of you people with a nail gun*
Wed 20/06/01 at 17:07
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
cooldogs wrote:
> I would love to get rid of

1 People who go around in cars playing
> music full blast

2 Country Western Music (Dolly
> Parton)

3 The weather in bradford (where I
> live) Rain Rain Rain Snow Rain Rain Rain Rain...............!

> Britney Spears

Britney Spears, are you mad? Then who would we have to gawp at? Christina Aguilera, that's who. Scared yet?
Wed 20/06/01 at 16:50
I would love to get rid of

1 People who go around in cars playing music full blast

2 Country Western Music (Dolly Parton)

3 The weather in bradford (where I live) Rain Rain Rain Snow Rain Rain Rain Rain...............!

4 Britney Spears

5 Counsil estates + the people on them (most, ther are a few nice people on council estates)

See ya
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Television - An intellect vacuum.

Britney Spears - Look into her eyes, dead like a shark's

Fundamentalists - A complete lack of tolerance or irony

Extreme Motors stores - Because you dont need an exhaust large enough to swallow a beach-ball or stereo louder than thunder or spoilers on bloody Fiestas or Unos

The Sea - full of things that bite, sting, claw or otherwise interfere with life. We grew limbs for a reason, let's not waste millions of years of evolution (sorry fundamentalists)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.