GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Room 102 (next door to 101)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/06/01 at 20:24
Regular
I feel this will be a very interesting topic to participate in. If you are not aware of the show "ROOM 101" the idea is to pick several things you want to see the back of.. ie. get rid of.

Please reply with the 5 things you would like to throw into room 102 (it's next door to room 101 and prevents suing :))

Ok my choices are.....

1) BIG BROTHER
Please! Get rid of this pile of crap. It's awful - it's like watching paint dry! And my family is more interesting then this show. The only good thing about it is Davinia McCall!

2) People with ADSL/Cable/ISDN
These people REALLY annoy me. While I have to cope with a slow modem these rich people get their hands on brilliant internet connections and get on to sites first time, download programs within seconds and ruin online games!! :)

3) Baby pictures
Please mum don't show them to those people again especially the one of me naked in the bath :(

4) Exams
I know I'm brainy but exams don't show me at my full potential! I make stupid mistakes and forget things I know and they cause me so much stress!!

5) Rip off Britain
Why should I pay twice the amount for things people do in the US? I want justice!
Fri 15/06/01 at 20:24
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I feel this will be a very interesting topic to participate in. If you are not aware of the show "ROOM 101" the idea is to pick several things you want to see the back of.. ie. get rid of.

Please reply with the 5 things you would like to throw into room 102 (it's next door to room 101 and prevents suing :))

Ok my choices are.....

1) BIG BROTHER
Please! Get rid of this pile of crap. It's awful - it's like watching paint dry! And my family is more interesting then this show. The only good thing about it is Davinia McCall!

2) People with ADSL/Cable/ISDN
These people REALLY annoy me. While I have to cope with a slow modem these rich people get their hands on brilliant internet connections and get on to sites first time, download programs within seconds and ruin online games!! :)

3) Baby pictures
Please mum don't show them to those people again especially the one of me naked in the bath :(

4) Exams
I know I'm brainy but exams don't show me at my full potential! I make stupid mistakes and forget things I know and they cause me so much stress!!

5) Rip off Britain
Why should I pay twice the amount for things people do in the US? I want justice!
Fri 15/06/01 at 20:38
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
My choices would be:

1, Roundabouts. I can’t stand them, or rather that 85% of the driving community doesn’t know how to use them properly. Please read the Highway Code, or pay attention during lessons.

2, Americans. Nice country, shame about the whooping patriots who populate it.

3, People who give themselves nicknames. This is very, very sad and should not be allowed.

4, MTV. Once I turned over to MTV and there was actually a music video on it, rather than Singled Out or some such pap.

5, Public Toilets. See post for details.
Fri 15/06/01 at 23:40
Too many things to lists. So, 5 pieces of paper that say that.
Sat 16/06/01 at 09:44
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
My list:

5. people who just stop walking when you are walking behind them
4. my girlfriends brother - he dont stop talking even when no one listens, he has an annoying laugh, all he does is m*********s all day, he is 18 & never had a girlfriend, he dont go out, he would rather play with his bmx than anything else... i could go on and on
3. pc crashes - i hate that especially during a game or downloading
2. bad managers - as they spoil your working day as they go power crazy
1. arsenal - the scum
Sat 16/06/01 at 10:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Hmmm lets see!!

1. Man Utd - I god damn hate them, smug bunch of .....

2. Big Brother - Complete and utter rubbish, and a waste of time!!

3. Accident claim adverts - For christ sake - It says accident, accidents do happen without the need to blame anyone!!

4. S Club 7 - They are just the worst band ever, other than Steps and Hear Say - Throw them in aswell!!

5. Carol Vorderman - If I see her one more time I swear I will .....
Sat 16/06/01 at 11:29
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
2, Americans. Nice country, shame about the whooping
> patriots who populate it.

lol completely agree with you on that

> pc crashes - i hate that especially during a game or downloading

definitely "Make sure you shut down properly in future" ITS NOT MY FAULT!

> Man Utd

yep they win too much. It ruins the premiership :)

>Accident claim adverts - For christ sake - It says accident, accidents do happen without the need to blame anyone!!

If you have had an accident - we will find someone to get compensation from however minor it is. Steve tripped over his shoelaces. How much did you get Steve? 50 pounds! (for doing the advert). Call Claims Direct now...
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:11
Regular
I am one of those fast connected people, but if my dad insists on paying for it, who am I to say no???
Sat 16/06/01 at 18:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
5 - Cheatguru

4 - Cheatguru

3 - Cheatguru

2 - Cheatguru

1 - Hear'Say
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Television - An intellect vacuum.

Britney Spears - Look into her eyes, dead like a shark's

Fundamentalists - A complete lack of tolerance or irony

Extreme Motors stores - Because you dont need an exhaust large enough to swallow a beach-ball or stereo louder than thunder or spoilers on bloody Fiestas or Unos

The Sea - full of things that bite, sting, claw or otherwise interfere with life. We grew limbs for a reason, let's not waste millions of years of evolution (sorry fundamentalists)
Wed 20/06/01 at 16:50
I would love to get rid of

1 People who go around in cars playing music full blast

2 Country Western Music (Dolly Parton)

3 The weather in bradford (where I live) Rain Rain Rain Snow Rain Rain Rain Rain...............!

4 Britney Spears

5 Counsil estates + the people on them (most, ther are a few nice people on council estates)

See ya

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.