GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Live Pro Evo 4 ukchatforums League"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Thu 09/09/04 at 14:04
Regular
I'm in, and will set this up :)

waiting on details of how this stuff will work, but even if there are friendlies, it wont be a problem.

I will set up an email address for posting results of games to etc, ect.

If Xbox Live supports in built leage stats tracking, then we'll use that, if not, I'll do it.

Each player would need to play one game every single week unless they have a really good reason, like being abroad.

Might consider setting an enrtry fee to put off people who are going to just muck around the fixtures, with a winner takes the prize money style event. That might need more trust than people are willing to give though.

Anyway, don't want anyone posting here saying they are in, just looking to find out if people would be interested.

I'll start taking people as definates once it's clear how the Live service works in the game.
Fri 10/09/04 at 15:15
Regular
while the service will also be able to facilitate a rating system, allowing players to form mini-leagues

That's from a Konami source, so fixtures, tables and all other sorts of stats may be handled by Xbox Live.

Lets hope so :D
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:33
I'll also be up for this. Can't wait for it to come now, will be awesome online.
Sat 11/09/04 at 13:55
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'd be in, but my Live doesn't seem to like everyone I play.
Sat 11/09/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Put me down...
Wed 15/09/04 at 02:58
Regular
Pop
Wed 15/09/04 at 12:03
Regular
I'm interested. Pre-ordered Pro evo 4 yesterday. Do you think you can you create teams? That'd be decent. Have everyone create a team like on Worms :D

You could also do a cup with it like a 'Champions League' type thing.

Looking forward to this :^)
Thu 30/09/04 at 12:16
Regular
Player created teams wouldn't be a good idea.

Don't want people creating perfect players to play with, defeats the purpose of the game :)
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:50
How come the Xboxers get it 2 weeks after the PS2?
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:52
Regular
Most likely they wanted to release the lesser version first so the Xbox Live feature didn't draw people away from the PS2 release.

Though anyone with an ounce of brain matter between their ears will wait for the Xbox version.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:28
Regular
Might also be so they can see how big the demand for online on PS2 version is so they can make sure the Xbox one is fully capable.

Is there online play for PS2 version? Cause if there isn’t I’d go with what tilta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.