GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Live Pro Evo 4 ukchatforums League"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Thu 09/09/04 at 14:04
Regular
I'm in, and will set this up :)

waiting on details of how this stuff will work, but even if there are friendlies, it wont be a problem.

I will set up an email address for posting results of games to etc, ect.

If Xbox Live supports in built leage stats tracking, then we'll use that, if not, I'll do it.

Each player would need to play one game every single week unless they have a really good reason, like being abroad.

Might consider setting an enrtry fee to put off people who are going to just muck around the fixtures, with a winner takes the prize money style event. That might need more trust than people are willing to give though.

Anyway, don't want anyone posting here saying they are in, just looking to find out if people would be interested.

I'll start taking people as definates once it's clear how the Live service works in the game.
Fri 01/10/04 at 13:59
Regular
Not sure how it will work for me. Winning Eleven 8 as it is called in the states usually has a slightly different version in the sense that it runs faster and usually has more ot offer. Whether this will affect LIVE play I have no idea.
Fri 01/10/04 at 13:42
Regular
Hopefully it'll use Live 3.0 fetures and we'll be able to set the league up actually in the game instead of having to fiddle around with websites.
Fri 01/10/04 at 13:32
Any news on how this will work online?

Will we each select a team to be online or will the competition be gamertag vs gamertag?

Yo Bonus, add me to MSN dude :: [email protected] ::
Fri 01/10/04 at 11:30
Regular
"All about the Beats"
STRIDIOT - If you've gone off Halo 2 can i have your copy?
Fri 01/10/04 at 07:49
Regular
If this is still in the works, I'll be interested in joining up.
Fri 01/10/04 at 00:07
"I love yo... lamp."
You could just buy a second controller for the Xbox. You're either good at a game or not, a different controller shouldn't really change that.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:45
Regular
"8==="
Hoops wrote:
>
> Plus, I like the PS2 control better and i've gone off of Online games
> now, yes, tha includes Halo 2...

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=110421&forumid=135[/URL]

yet here you can't wait to get an Xbox for decent online games.

Last post made 7:24 just after the 'I don't care about Halo 2' post in here.

Make your mind up!
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:41
Regular
P!ss off the xbox forum then.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Ashman wrote:
> Then you're a muppet.
>
> Shoo, fiend.

I have my reason, care to listen? Then read on...

I've always loved playing football games with my mates, if were to get the Xbox version i'd have to find more friends that have an Xbox which is very hard.

Plus, I like the PS2 control better and i've gone off of Online games now, yes, tha includes Halo 2...
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:17
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Then you're a muppet.

Shoo, fiend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.