GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars Battlefront"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront'.
Thu 09/09/04 at 20:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Played this at that Game Stars show and its the nuts ! Anyone else on here picking this up ? Anyone whose been waiting to catch me on Live - thats where I'll be for awhile once the game is released. ;-)

Oh and Cyclone - gonna need your gamertag again, accidentally deleted a few names I wanted to keep when I was having a friends list clean up. I know I have Spikecast again cause I just accepted the request he sent again.

Anyone who wants to add me - its English Redneck.
Looking forward to getting back into the Hoth battle. ;-)
Thu 09/09/04 at 22:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
3rd person team shooter. In Star Wars, online.

Woot!
Thu 09/09/04 at 22:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Is it an RTS type?
Thu 09/09/04 at 22:41
Regular
I'll definetly be getting this as long as they don't coc up the controls, it looks excellent from the videos.
Thu 09/09/04 at 22:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sav, you silly fool, I've yet to play you, so hopefully we'll play on this, as I'm defintly getting it!
Thu 09/09/04 at 21:53
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah sorry bout that - was gonna post sooner but for some reason my posts weren't going through. I just tried again tonight for the hell of it and sure enough, things seem to be working again.

Yeah, shooting Ewoks is very kewl. In fact, only those poxy gungans deserve it more. Brrrrrr, can never forgive JarJar for the heinous crime of existance. Hmmmmmmmmmm, wheres that droidika.....
Thu 09/09/04 at 21:50
Regular
Savatt!!

Bloody hell, long time no see aye?
Thu 09/09/04 at 21:13
Regular
"good news everyone"
I have just ordered it off special reserve. I think this game is goin 2 be good.
Thu 09/09/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Touched!"
I'm looking forward to killing innocent Ewoks :D I'm evil!
Thu 09/09/04 at 21:02
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Excellent. ;-) The Empire has to be my favourite side, but I played as all of them at that show. ;-))

The Confederacy is cool too - gotta love controlling those Droidikas (destroyer droids). Was having plenty of fun rolling to the frontlines, then deploying, raising shields and pasting a load of troops. ;-)

And of course finally, a game has come along that lets you control an ATAT ! I was nasty in one of those - a few guys joined in with me but went with the rebels. I had the habit of backing up the troops by firing the main guns down the tunnel passages and taking out bunches of enemies - including the other players that would spawn there as the quickest route to take a shot at me. ;-p

Also got some cool kills against snowspeeders with the main guns - which can be a skill in itself when you know the rate of fire and speed of the shots. ;-)
Thu 09/09/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Touched!"
Yeah mate I'll be picking this up, a big star wars fan, this will rock online!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.