GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bargain Watch"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/12/06 at 13:30
Regular
(Lame theme music plays)

Ok, I'll start us off. Lumines 2 amazon £15.

Beat that one chaps :P
Sun 21/01/07 at 21:35
Regular
That's ok - I'm regularly on the lookout for bargains so I'll pop any more I see around on here.
Fri 19/01/07 at 23:02
"possibly impossible"
Well, I finally found a Tesco that had the 42 All-time Classics, so thank you Edgy for making me look, it was worth it in the end. Quite fun.
Fri 19/01/07 at 03:09
Regular
"8==="
Ditto. I sort of want to play the ENTIRE experience so I keep downloading the extras but I probably won't actually start it again and finish playing through it until they announce they're no longer supporting it with downloads. :D

I was kind of hoping that they'd release a new stand-alone edition with all the downloadable content added and completely new achievements.
Fri 19/01/07 at 02:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
So glad the Obliv exp pack is on Live.

Except it'll take up loadsa room and I WILL buy it, despite probably not completing it.
Fri 19/01/07 at 00:08
Regular
Very true.

I remember when I worked in Game, and it was possible to pick up that Die Hard game on the GameCube for £0.99 new and £2.97 pre-owned at exactly the same time.

Someone nabbed all the new ones though before I had a chance to get one...
Thu 18/01/07 at 23:29
Regular
"8==="
Edgy wrote:
>
> And people told me Gamestation were cheaper...pffft!

Every store has it's little rip-offs.

Woolworths used to try and flog Hexen 64 for 50 quid, Gamestation used to try and flog Vietcong: Purple Haze for 40 quid when it was £10 on Play and HMV near me really want to shift the 360 version of Tiger Woods 06 for 42 quid despite selling Tiger Woods 07 for 25 quid.
Thu 18/01/07 at 23:26
Regular
"8==="
What can be make Bonus do with those points though?

In other news:

Bethesda have revealed the new Oblivion content (est playtime 30 hrs) will be a download on Live Marketplace.

May very well be a bargain compared to the PC retail version (although PC games are generally cheaper).
Thu 18/01/07 at 23:23
Regular
And the bonus points go to...! :D

Btw: for any sci fi fans, I've noticed Star Trek Legacy on Xbox 360 is selling for £50 on Gamestation's site. However on Gameplay it's £27.

And people told me Gamestation were cheaper...pffft!
Thu 18/01/07 at 22:28
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
"Ll".

*Wins*
Thu 18/01/07 at 21:56
Regular
I got mine in Llantrisant...

Bonus points if you can pronounce the 'Ll' :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.