GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr Bright"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/11/09 at 16:22
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Mr Bright,

your message was received and understood.

Expect to see me on site at 0815 tomorrow morning in the General Chat forum.

(if you are really lucky, I may be in earlier)

Catch you in the morning guys

hippyman
Mon 09/11/09 at 14:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Look forward to that :)

But will this mean I will have a curfew and have to wear one of those electronic tags?
Mon 09/11/09 at 14:29
Regular
It's good to have you back, hopefully we'll do a better job of keeping you from wandering off.

Plus we got the christmas quiz coming up, you missed the last one we did.
Mon 09/11/09 at 13:19
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Indeed, a thread with your name on :)

What to report from football? Well since I went to the Southampton game over a month back where we won 3-2, Paul Trollope, manager of my beloved Bristol Rovers, won manager of the month and inherited it's curse. 6 games now on the bounce we have lost. So bad that I decided against going to the home FA Cup game against Southampton on Friday, in favour of a meeting with my paranormal research group.

I've been given the task of creating and maintaining the facebook page (not the group, the page) - please become a fan - and also piped up some great ideas that will be carried forth into next season's 5th anniversary year.

I am also pushing to be included on some residential hunts (as in peoples' homes), after last Tuesday night's experiment at one of my group colleagues' homes. Not much to report bar the 2 hour Ouija session (I know they are dangerous, but it was performed by professionals...) with a full-blown conversation with 3 "spirits".

And for the west country charm point oooooo rrrrrrrrrr
Mon 09/11/09 at 13:13
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
A whole thread with my name on it, well aren't I the lucky one :)

I was prompting HM to come back to bring some more west country charm back to the forums along with updates from lower league football and some of that paranormal stuff he likes so much. No moderator decision yet :)

It's not even my choice if I'm honest...

As for schummi, despite adding me as a FB friend after my interjection he has yet to show his face, bad form, bad form.
Mon 09/11/09 at 13:10
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Machie wrote:
> She's already moved on to one of your friends, wow what a ...

Already? Think the word "during" would have summed it up better.

> I use to get scolded by my exes for finding someone new a few
> months later. Talking of exes, I saw one on Facebook yesterday,
> havent seen her for 5 years and wow she looks great.

Think my ex still would look great - but love is blind. And due to an attack on her last year...nearly so is she...

> I'll take you speed dating Jason, there should be something near
> Bristol.

Off out with mates tonight (not the ones she ever met) and I think they're trying to set me up with someone. But I'm quite happy to be free at the moment. All those times where I thought being single was worse than being in a relationship...I take back...
Mon 09/11/09 at 11:57
Regular
She's already moved on to one of your friends, wow what a ...

I use to get scolded by my exes for finding someone new a few months later. Talking of exes, I saw one on Facebook yesterday, havent seen her for 5 years and wow she looks great.

I'll take you speed dating Jason, there should be something near Bristol.
Mon 09/11/09 at 11:33
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Machie wrote:
> You're a good kid Jason, you just need to get your priorities
> straight. Bros befores hoes, they come and go but we'll still be
> here. Except the staffies, they're always quitting and never
> coming back.

Haha... so far behind the times Machie, she was so 3 weeks ago (along with one of my "bros" who obviously thought being a mate meant we shared everything...)

I used to lurk, but nothing more than that - but so glad to be back - I needed a distaction from work.

Only takes facebook to re-unite me with my one true forum...
Mon 09/11/09 at 10:58
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Sadly :(
Mon 09/11/09 at 10:42
Regular
You're a good kid Jason, you just need to get your priorities straight. Bros befores hoes, they come and go but we'll still be here. Except the staffies, they're always quitting and never coming back.
Mon 09/11/09 at 10:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
At least I missed Machies wrath by coming back :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.