GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When it is realeased are you going to get Pikmin 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Mon 13/09/04 at 18:49
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
With only a month or so till the long awaited sequel to the classic Pikmin rumors have it that this game has no time limit, 2 new species of Pikmin and way tougher levels. What i am wondering is that in November (when Pikmin 2 is released) will you actually get it?
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:05
Regular
I was replying to the original post...

And I presume he meant the 30 day limit, not the daily limit.

I played Pikmin 2 this time last year.
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Balls"
well while your on the surface you have a time limit of the day like in the first but once you have entered a hole to look for tresure there is not time limit.

also Pikmin 2 is released in the US
Mon 13/09/04 at 22:56
Regular
A: Pikmin 2 is released in October
B: No time limit is not a rumour it is a fact
C: Same with the two additional species.
Mon 13/09/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Balls"
i already have, its good fun
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:36
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Yes
Mon 13/09/04 at 18:53
Regular
"0228"
I didn't play the original so I probably won't bother.
Mon 13/09/04 at 18:49
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
With only a month or so till the long awaited sequel to the classic Pikmin rumors have it that this game has no time limit, 2 new species of Pikmin and way tougher levels. What i am wondering is that in November (when Pikmin 2 is released) will you actually get it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.