GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When is the rock coming back?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/06/01 at 11:52
Regular
I think he's coming back at King of the ring
Sat 16/06/01 at 09:13
Regular
An 'I Quit' match is basically a submissions only match (I think it is) and we've had some of them between Benoit and Angle.
Oh yeh my favorite Rock match was at Summer Slam 1998:high way to hell between HHH in a ladder match for the IC belt, at the time Rock was a Heel and HHH was a face.
My favorite Rock moment was when he won the WWF title from triple H at Backlash 2000.
Fri 15/06/01 at 23:27
Regular
"Back in black"
I seen highlights of that, Mankind did the elbow but missed, wasn't it a draw or am i thinking of the last man standing, yeah i am, opps.

The 'I Ouit' match was a Rock win at the Rumble 2 years ago, There hasn't been an 'I Quit' fr a while has there?
Fri 15/06/01 at 23:10
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah that was the first WWF video i bought it is great but i all so like the I Quit Match against Mankind at the Royal Rumble 1999.
Fri 15/06/01 at 23:08
Regular
"Back in black"
Good to hear we got that sorted Jet.

There is nothing more to post in this topic really is there?
The rock is coming back in July, end of story. We could always talk about favorite Rocky moments.

Mine: Rock winning his first WWF Championship at survivor series '98.
Fri 15/06/01 at 23:00
Regular
"One More Chance"
Now it is perfectly clear cheers for explaining that for me.
Fri 15/06/01 at 22:55
Regular
"Back in black"
Well Jet, LL said that this topic was completely useless, I thought he ment my posts, but he didnt he meant the whole topic- make sense?
Fri 15/06/01 at 20:32
Regular
Don't worry, let's just not write on this topic again, mainly because we have all posted stuff to do with this before and now again and again and again and again.
Fri 15/06/01 at 20:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well i am now completly lost can some one please explain?
Fri 15/06/01 at 20:22
Regular
Sorry for any hard feelings I nearly gave you. : )
Fri 15/06/01 at 20:14
Regular
"Back in black"
When you said that LL, i thought you meant me, i nearly grrr'd at you, sorry:(. The Rock will improve the storyline staus, alot!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.