GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When is the rock coming back?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/06/01 at 11:52
Regular
I think he's coming back at King of the ring
Thu 14/06/01 at 11:52
I think he's coming back at King of the ring
Thu 14/06/01 at 12:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
no no no it's probably at Invasion because it's Rock and Austin at summerslam you see.
If it was at King of the Ring the WWF would make that known to get sales for the ppv.
Thu 14/06/01 at 16:56
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well i am not really fussed because i have become more interested with Rhyno matches since he joined.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:04
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Rhyno is going to be a really big star one day and right now the WWF are thinking of ways to put Rhyno over as a face.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:09
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well no 1 can say that he is rubbish and he gets an ok respponce from the fans when he wins but what ever he is Face or Heel as you said he has the making to become a huge star.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:10
Regular
"One More Chance"
If the World Wrestling Federation play there cards wright that is.
Thu 14/06/01 at 21:57
Regular
"Back in black"
Back to the title of this topic. The Rock should return at Ivasion in July. I cant wait, coz my birthday is July 13th, and the Rock is back and the WWF might be intresting!
Thu 14/06/01 at 22:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well fingers crossed it will be back to its usuall grade a form and i will make sure to wish you a Happy Birhday on July 13th.
Fri 15/06/01 at 19:32
Regular
"Back in black"
Thank you- I expect a good birthday Present.

Everyone loves the Rock and he keeps people intrested, that why i like him so much. I always like watching him do his speeches, they never cease to make me laugh. I remember when Austin got run down, and Mike Cole interviewed him, The cops came and he started making fun, it was funny. You can download it of Napster, aswell as many other Rock sayings.

I am really looking forward to a Rock VS Austin match, hopefully at Summerslam as rumoured. Austin gives him the stunner and Rock will go flying, it is always fun. Course the Rock would evetually win, with some one's help. Shane O' Mac preferably(but this may result in WCW transfer speculation).

I just can't wait for Invasion. It has the potential to be the best PPV in ages, it will get lots of hype, hopefully some top notch matches, WCW superstars and The Rock retunring. When he does, i assume he will run in, Rock Bottom Austin, cost him the match to Benoit(or whoever). If this were to happen, there can be no Rock VS Austin at Summerslam. So maybe another great Benoit VS Rock match, like last July.

I seem to have written quite alot now, so ill shut up. You can tell i am a Rock fan so i have nothing more to say,
Chris.
Fri 15/06/01 at 19:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Thank you- I expect a good birthday Present.

Everyone loves the
> Rock and he keeps people intrested, that why i like him so much. I
> always like watching him do his speeches, they never cease to make
> me laugh. I remember when Austin got run down, and Mike Cole
> interviewed him, The cops came and he started making fun, it was
> funny. You can download it of Napster, aswell as many other Rock
> sayings.

I am really looking forward to a Rock VS Austin match,
> hopefully at Summerslam as rumoured. Austin gives him the stunner
> and Rock will go flying, it is always fun. Course the Rock would
> evetually win, with some one's help. Shane O' Mac preferably(but
> this may result in WCW transfer speculation).

I just can't wait
> for Invasion. It has the potential to be the best PPV in ages, it
> will get lots of hype, hopefully some top notch matches, WCW
> superstars and The Rock retunring. When he does, i assume he will
> run in, Rock Bottom Austin, cost him the match to Benoit(or
> whoever). If this were to happen, there can be no Rock VS Austin at
> Summerslam. So maybe another great Benoit VS Rock match, like last
> July.

I seem to have written quite alot now, so ill shut up. You
> can tell i am a Rock fan so i have nothing more to say,
Chris.

I am also a Rock fan and have both his videos they show that interview with the cops and he tells them to squese the jelly out of a donught turn that sum b*tch side ways and stick it straight up there candy a*ses it is very funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.