GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lately I've been mostly looking forward to..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 23:15
Regular
Timesplitters: Future Perfect

I've been playing the second like crazy and it is by far the most arcade like shooter I've ever played with so much re-play value.

Leaf Green, Paper Mario 2, Pikmin 2, Resi 4, Zelda are all givers but it is Future Perfect that I cannot wait for at the moment.

What about you?

"Plagarism all the way"
Mon 11/10/04 at 01:08
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well I haven't got a gamecube yet, I am looking for one cheap but I like the look of the new zelda game and resident evil 4.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:15
Regular
Looking forward to Vietiful Joe 2.

Looks brilliant.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:21
Regular
Yeah I'm not 6 and I find Paper Mario brilliant.

My 8 year old brother also finds Paper Mario brilliant.

I find Pikmin 2 fantastic, as does my 8 year old brother.

This is Nintendo we are talking about, the company that designs games for all ages???

Paper Mario 2 and Pikmin 2 look like kids games, it is Nintendo's style and it will attract children gamers... as will Donkey Konga.
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Whoops! Wrong "Lately I've mostly been..." thread! :S
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:57
Regular
"Long time no see!"
In Animal Crossing, someone painted my house KELLY-green (honestly!!), right at one of the most inconvenient times [yet, I won't be going on about that anymore on here. :I ]

And, in The Simpsons: Hit & Run, I got myself `The Homer´ for around $500 - and what a car it is, too! Worth every penny! ;)
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:06
Regular
Geist looks very good. Taking over people's and animals' bodies will be brilliant fun.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:03
Regular
Well with Four Swords, Resident Evil 4, Killer 7 and Future Perfect due out in the first bit of the year I'd imagine there would be no need for Tennis. But yes a March release is still realistic. Geist, Starfox 2, Zelda and Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat for Christmas 2005. What a year.

Maybe I'm skipping ahead just a tad.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:00
Regular
Why oh why release Mario Tennis so late? A summer release would be fitting, yet belated still. Early 2005 is more like it.
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:58
Regular
'Tis a shame that such Ninty classics will be overshadowed.

Me, looking forward to the same.
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:56
Regular
Future Perfect will be out around the easter period next year, a game to really look forward to next year.

As far as I was concerned the only games still due this year by Nintendo are Paper Mario 2, Mario Party 6, Pikmin 2, Donkey Konga and Metroid Prime 2.

Not a shabby line up by anyones standards, especially Nintendo's. Shame the competition consists of the massive Halo 2 and Grand Theft Auto: SA. Then again Pikmin 2, Donkey Konga, Paper Mario 2 and Pary 6 will sell to a young demographic which wouldn't be interested in GTA or Halo (and I'm talking 6-9 year olds not teens who would want GTA). So Nintendo can still enjoy a good Christmas.

I can see Mario Tennis coming either May or September.

I hope for the former. I love Mario Tennis beyond belief.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.