GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lately I've been mostly looking forward to..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 23:15
Regular
Timesplitters: Future Perfect

I've been playing the second like crazy and it is by far the most arcade like shooter I've ever played with so much re-play value.

Leaf Green, Paper Mario 2, Pikmin 2, Resi 4, Zelda are all givers but it is Future Perfect that I cannot wait for at the moment.

What about you?

"Plagarism all the way"
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:15
Regular
Timesplitters: Future Perfect

I've been playing the second like crazy and it is by far the most arcade like shooter I've ever played with so much re-play value.

Leaf Green, Paper Mario 2, Pikmin 2, Resi 4, Zelda are all givers but it is Future Perfect that I cannot wait for at the moment.

What about you?

"Plagarism all the way"
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:18
Regular
I'm still looking forward to when the current crop of classics hit dirt cheap.

In Gamestation's second hand shelf I saw PN03 in a 2 for £20.
But I couldn't find a decent partner for it.
No rush, the prices can't stay high forever... :-)
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:20
Regular
PN03 is a top quality game.

I'm always willing to spend £30 on a game... especially if it is truly worth it.
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:28
Regular
A game would have to be VERY good to make me fork £30 nowdays.

I'd maybe splash £15 if it was one I really wanted, £10 if it looks pretty good and £5 for "just give it a go".
PN03 would probably have been worth £10, but not worth buying a substandard game with it.

Now if Viewtiful Joe, F-Zero or Prince of Persia had been options, it might well have been a different story. :-)
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:32
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ahahaha, I love you Dringo.
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:36
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Ahahaha, I love you Dringo.

Easy
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:37
Regular
Strafio wrote:
> A game would have to be VERY good to make me fork £30 nowdays.

I guess that is fair enough, what were the options? Isn't Resident Evil in the deal?
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:41
Regular
Not where I was, but I didn't really want to buy it anyway.

Basically, they had a selection of games that were £15 or 2 for £20.
PN03 looked interesting but if I was going to spend £20 (I'm a bit strapped for cash right now) it would have to have been something special.

But hey, my brother managed to get a loan on his friend's Splinter Cell.
It's not bad but I don't get the hype, I mean, it's not "all that", you know?
Tue 14/09/04 at 00:10
Regular
I do know, but it's like when someone's favourite film is such an odd choice... it's because it has seeped into that persons psyche...

Splinter cell did that to a lot of people.
Tue 14/09/04 at 00:15
Regular
The first Splinter Cell was excellent I though, the sequel though single player wise was pretty dire to be honest.

Chaos Theory is looking much better though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.