GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what will happen to the playstation next?????"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/06/01 at 18:30
Regular
you know how ps2 is 2 or 3 times more powerful than psx, well this is what i think will happen if sony release another 5 playstations.

ps3: reports of truancy have gone up as kids fake illness to play mgs4 on the ps3. new handheld version called ps4 announced.

ps4: sony put nintendo out of buisness as only 133 super super gameboy extremes are sold.

ps5: the year 2012 sees the release of ps5. the price of £500 is quite a bargain as the average price for a console is now £700. sells 500 million worldwide.

ps6: the first virtual reality set is released with sonys new console and a first case of a riot over the internet starts for the want of one of these babies.

ps7: sonys last console. the year is 2025 and this revoloutionary pocket sized console actually has the power to teleport you into the game. sales around the world skyrocket and it has been reported that everyone owns around 3 consoles each. good news for sony but bad news for hundereds as loved ones are lost in a giant battle to grab one of woolworths' 100 consoles.
Wed 13/06/01 at 23:36
mick2k1 wrote:
> you know how ps2 is 2 or 3 times more powerful than psx, well this
> is what i think will happen if sony release another 5
> playstations.

ps3: reports of truancy have gone up as kids fake
> illness to play mgs4 on the ps3. new handheld version called ps4
> announced.

ps4: sony put nintendo out of buisness as only 133
> super super gameboy extremes are sold.

ps5: the year 2012 sees
> the release of ps5. the price of £500 is quite a bargain as
> the average price for a console is now £700. sells 500 million
> worldwide.

ps6: the first virtual reality set is released with
> sonys new console and a first case of a riot over the internet
> starts for the want of one of these babies.

ps7: sonys last
> console. the year is 2025 and this revoloutionary pocket sized
> console actually has the power to teleport you into the game. sales
> around the world skyrocket and it has been reported that everyone
> owns around 3 consoles each. good news for sony but bad news for
> hundereds as loved ones are lost in a giant battle to grab one of
> woolworths' 100 consoles.

You certainly have a wild imagination.
Wed 13/06/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
mick2k1 wrote:
> you know how ps2 is 2 or 3 times more powerful than psx, well this
> is what i think will happen if sony release another 5
> playstations.

A bit more than that. DC is at least 10 times more powerful than PS1.
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:48
;D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!

Give that guy a raise!
Wed 13/06/01 at 18:40
im sorry about the lengh but i think this is one of the best topicw ive started of ukdiscussions
Wed 13/06/01 at 18:30
you know how ps2 is 2 or 3 times more powerful than psx, well this is what i think will happen if sony release another 5 playstations.

ps3: reports of truancy have gone up as kids fake illness to play mgs4 on the ps3. new handheld version called ps4 announced.

ps4: sony put nintendo out of buisness as only 133 super super gameboy extremes are sold.

ps5: the year 2012 sees the release of ps5. the price of £500 is quite a bargain as the average price for a console is now £700. sells 500 million worldwide.

ps6: the first virtual reality set is released with sonys new console and a first case of a riot over the internet starts for the want of one of these babies.

ps7: sonys last console. the year is 2025 and this revoloutionary pocket sized console actually has the power to teleport you into the game. sales around the world skyrocket and it has been reported that everyone owns around 3 consoles each. good news for sony but bad news for hundereds as loved ones are lost in a giant battle to grab one of woolworths' 100 consoles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.