GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTR Card so far...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/06/01 at 18:12
Regular
Triple-Threat WWF Title Match
- Steve Austin (c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit

(Rumored) WWF Intercontinental Title Match
- Kane (c) vs. Albert

Singles Match
- Shane McMahon vs. Kurt Angle

(Rumored) Tag-Match
- Hollys vs. Dudleyz

The following competitors have qualified for the King of the Ring tournament itself:

Jeff Hardy
Rhyno
Kurt Angle
Edge
Christian/Kane (I know who wins this, but it's a spoiler for this week's RAW)
Perry Saturn

Also, there are more matches likely to be added-some more undercard matches, and we may see the return of Scotty 2 Hotty now that he is off the injured list!!
Of course, KOTR would be much better with GMS....

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 16/06/01 at 17:06
Regular
"One More Chance"
They have Smackdown on Sky 1.
Sat 16/06/01 at 17:05
Regular
"One More Chance"
I have Sky just not Sky sports 1 2 3.
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Back in black"
jet wrote:
> I would like Rhyno or Tajjiri to win. - This would be to much to soon. They are both newcomers to the WWF, so making on King so soon would be a bit drastic. Even though i am predicating Rhyno to win as WWF cant seem to "organsise a pi$$-up in a brewery" at the moment.

I have just realized how funny
> Kurt Angle is did you see him on Smackdown?- No i don't have Sky. I didn't think you did either JET??
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
What you mean the bit when he was going on about Justin Credibles ( that was funny )name cus apart from that all i can remember was the undertaker beating him up.
anyway king of the ring my prediction Big Show (he needs a push)
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:38
Regular
"Back in black"
I hope not. It would be changinf the tradition. KOTR comes once a year, they should keep it the same. Why do WWF try and change things- LEAVE OFF lol.
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
I would like Rhyno or Tajjiri to win. I have just realized how funny Kurt Angle is did you see him on Smackdown?
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
They are thinking of continuing the King of the Ring tournament this week on smackdown and just have the semi finals and finals at the ppv to make way for other matches like Hollys V Dudleys but this isn't definete or anything.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:38
Regular
"Back in black"
I just checked WWF.COM and it said that all 8 competitors have qualified for KOTR finals:
Perry Saturn
Ryhno
Kurt Angle
Big show
Jeff Hardy
Edge
Cristian
Tajiri
So they you go, pick from the list.

Perry Saturn <---- i doubt it
Ryhno <--- strong posibilty
Kurt Angle <--- Well lets hope not
Big show <---- I doubt it
Jeff Hardy <---- another possiblity in the Hardys split
Edge <- will meet Chritian in semis and one will get through
Cristian <-- same as Edge
Tajiri <---- to new, would be to much to soon.

My favortie: Rhyno
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hey i just saw Tajiri's debut wwf tv match on smackdown in a king of the ring qualifier and i just have to say it was great! He does loads of sharp and hard kicks to the head that echo through the arena! He also has this great submission which he bends the openent over the ropes like a walls of jericho only the other way around (sort of) I think he called it the tarantula. Anyway he won his match and i think he will go far in the tournament but i don't think he will win but he is good.
Fri 15/06/01 at 17:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> I think that sounds fairly normal, but i can't see the Big Show
> winning the KOTR, Ryhno lost his Hardcore title, and he challanged
> Jericho to a WWF championship match if Jericho won at KOTR, so i am
> thinking Ryhno for King!

Once again i agree with Ice Blaster.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.