GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fable in 2 weeks!!! - or thereabouts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Mon 20/09/04 at 14:15
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
hey hey! anyone else psyched? I know i am. This game is gonna take up 90% of my waking hours. until Halo 2 gets released... then 45%
Wed 29/09/04 at 08:58
Regular
Hmmm, the 7th...

I'm back online then!
Tue 28/09/04 at 17:59
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
your getting it on the 8th? should have pre ordered with gameplay my man. 7th for me.
Tue 28/09/04 at 12:46
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
10 days...
Mon 27/09/04 at 10:27
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
11 days... starting to lose slep with anticipation. if u see a guy in a sleeping bag outside gamestation on the 8th... he's probably a bum, but i'll be outside my local retailer waiting...
Fri 24/09/04 at 13:51
Regular
"BOSE"
It does look good. Saw the doc about about it on the latest OXM disc. A demo would be good. Then I'd think about getting it. But everyone knows it's Halo 2 we wanna be up at 4am playing! is x-men legends coming out like 29th oct or 1st oct? i'm looking forward to that man. rpg with...mutants! who doesn't want mutant powers? :-)
Fri 24/09/04 at 10:10
Regular
hes given himself that tip already and has said he wont say so much about his games from now on..but anyways fable 1.5 should make a lot of people happy.
Fri 24/09/04 at 09:51
Regular
They fell short of what they promised, as they did with Black and White which may I add is IGN's top ranked PC game... yeah right. The review scores mean nothing.

Peter Molyneux is quickly becoming the man with so many ideas in his head but he doesn't have developers which can keep up to what he wants. He doesn't really differ from any other game producer aside from the fact that others are realistic in their approach and ideas and he is just a fool.

A tip for you sir... shut up.
Fri 24/09/04 at 09:20
Regular
Fable has become the fastest selling xbox game ever..hopefully it will do well over here aswell...im hopeing it to be the 3rd xbox only game to go no.1 in the all format charts, now that would be sweet.
Fri 24/09/04 at 08:30
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
Damn!! just when i don't have any money!! oh well.. 14 days. if this gets annoying let me know. I like to know when i'm annoying ppl j/k
Fri 24/09/04 at 07:00
Regular
I'm considering importing this, only to tide me over until I'm back on Live. Second Sight is filling the gap brilliantly at the moment.

EDIT - FAO soul101, they take the money now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.