GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Halloween!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/10/09 at 10:29
Regular
Everyone got their decorations up and a big bowl or sweets and treats? Or did you put one of those "get lost" posters up?

We don't get too many trick or treaters round here, so we usually have a lot of sweets left over. I imagine it's more acceptable to go round and ask for sweets now than it was when I tried it about 16 years ago. I remember we didn't get much at all.
Sun 01/11/09 at 15:43
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Haha always love the irony of people who dress up as Jesus on Hallows Eve :D
Sun 01/11/09 at 15:37
Regular
"That's right!"
Don't think we had any either, there was still a huge bag of sweets when I got in after my Jesus night out.
Sun 01/11/09 at 13:22
Regular
"How Ironic"
I hate Halloween. Just a bunch of yobs dressed up as fairies, demanding you give them sweets or they'll destroy your property.
Sun 01/11/09 at 12:40
Only had two sets of people come this year, but I went out at ten so who knows?

One of the benefits of having dogs TBH. ;)
Sun 01/11/09 at 11:37
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
At 11.21? :S

We got none at all too. Next door got loads, but we got none......

We don't get on with our neighbours so we think they warned em away :D That or the massive drive, and beware of Dobermann signs :S
Sun 01/11/09 at 11:21
Regular
That's strange. We got trick or treaters where I live, and I live in University dorms. Gutted they didn't want any of my mouldy bread or tesco diet cola.

I just went on a eight can/dirty pint bender last night, cannot believe I woke up this early.
Sat 31/10/09 at 22:23
Regular
"eat toast!"
no one came. Guess people don't do it anymore where we live. I think its because people who do it are viewed as trouble makers and the police are usually out in force.
Sat 31/10/09 at 20:54
"possibly impossible"
Went out with the kids and their friend, got a fair few sweets for them too.

Wife had the job of answering the door and handing out the sweets till I got back though!

It's got to be done, all a bit of fun and keeps dentists in business!
Sat 31/10/09 at 17:22
Regular
I'm just hoping we don't get egg thrown at our windows this year just because we didn't answer.
Sat 31/10/09 at 11:45
Regular
Ahhhh, still need to go out and get some sort of costume. In Brighton so it shouldn't be very hard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.