GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No! That's not true! That's IMPOSSIBLE!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/06/01 at 17:27
Regular
They are making a Perfect Dark film.

Why God why. I didn't actually mind PD. But now... urghhh. What's worse is, they're making a tv series as well.

...But, the sequel on the Gamecube is now announced to come out at Fall 2002. Quite a while, but hopefully Rare will get it out on time. (Which has about the same chance of a brain cell finding a partner in Ant's head...)

The big news rush for GC we were expecting has not come. And it's a damn shame... it's been a bit boring since E3.
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:27
Regular
They are making a Perfect Dark film.

Why God why. I didn't actually mind PD. But now... urghhh. What's worse is, they're making a tv series as well.

...But, the sequel on the Gamecube is now announced to come out at Fall 2002. Quite a while, but hopefully Rare will get it out on time. (Which has about the same chance of a brain cell finding a partner in Ant's head...)

The big news rush for GC we were expecting has not come. And it's a damn shame... it's been a bit boring since E3.
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:31
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Grix Thraves wrote:
The big news rush
> for GC we were expecting has not come. And it's a damn shame... it's
> been a bit boring since E3.

I suspect they'll be keeping tight lipped about the GC until the GBA launch is well and truly over
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:32
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> They are making a Perfect Dark film.

The plot was not too bad for a computer game, but for a film?!
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:53
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Hopefully, a woman will play the lead part... it's a shame Joanna Dark looked like a bloke in the game!

Game
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
What's the plot?
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:03
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
M16 wrote:
The plot was not too bad for a computer game, but for a
> film?!

lol@M16 ... This is oppsed to the film version of Doom then huh? :)

(besides... the same could very well be said for Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy... okay plaots for computer games... but involving enough for the flicks?)
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:06
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
As long as theirs a babe in it, who cares?!
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:09
Regular
Like Angelina Jolie, she is so hot as Lara Croft!!
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
A film may not be that bad!! The plot is already there, all they need is the acting!!
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:35
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
God dammit! I hate films of games. They never work. They are always rated 12 which means there can never be anything good in it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.