GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: Sandreas question..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 24/09/04 at 18:59
"Genius!"
Is GTA: San Andreas going to come out on PC, if so will it come out at the same time as Ps2, and if it does come out will it have an online mode?

Thanx!
Sat 25/09/04 at 11:49
"Genius!"
Ok thanx for the help everyone!
Fri 24/09/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Official word is that San Andreas is to be release for the PC in Q3 of next year.
Fri 24/09/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I probably won't get it for some time, as my PC would hardly even cope with something like Stalker: Shadow Of Chernobyl, thanks to my substandard Graphics Card. But that's what you get with a PC made for office use- a 32MB graphics card and a 2GHz processor.

But I do have hard disks with a total capacity of something like 225 Gb.
Fri 24/09/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Personally, I can't help but think they're just milking a dying series. I mean, once you take out the enhanced radios and the motorbikes, VC wasn't very much different to GTA3 and I'm not holding out much confidence that SA will be either. I won't be buying it right away, anyway.
Fri 24/09/04 at 19:23
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I probably won't get it until I hear someone's, who has actually played it, ratings about it.
Fri 24/09/04 at 19:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The only way to judge what it's like will be through reviews and all that once it's released. It's a case of "Wait and see how great (Or possibly not so great) it is".
Fri 24/09/04 at 19:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yeah I think it is coming to the PC. And as for your question Mr Moose I'm not exactly excited, I don't know why, it just feels like something is missing and it's not even out yet..
Fri 24/09/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
San Andreas, to me, may well be overcomplicated. But it looks great, and the sheer size and scope of the game is anything but amazing. So long as it's not only so-called "Urban" music on the soundtrack, I'm even happier. Hopefully, like with GTA3 and Vice City, they'll enhance the graphics for the PC version.
Fri 24/09/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
If it's like GTA3 and VC then it'll come out quite a while after the PS2 version. But I don't know any official release dates.
Offtopic slightly, but is anyone else just not excited by San Andreas?
Fri 24/09/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I think it will but not at the same time as the ps2 one!
No there is another nik now :P
Flock=Nik
Me=Nik
You=Nik

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.