GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA San Andreas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 25/09/04 at 10:12
Regular
hey, GTA SA is to be released on the 29th October (cant wait :D ) i have browsed websites and took a great interest in this game. The screenshots make the graphics look great and Rockstar are using the 'ragdoll' effect which is also great, this means the characters will act realistically when run over or shot, the ragdoll effect is used in 'Manhunt' and 'Max Payne 2'. This game is 4/5 times bigger than gta vc and has 4 cities. The game is going to be amazing as Rockstar have took it to a new level, u have to keep Carl Jones (the character you play as) otherwise know as CJ fit unless you want him to turn out fat, you do this by running, training in gym etc, you now also need to feed him otherwise he becomes very thin and week. There is going to be a lot more building to enter or to buy with only a couple of seconds loading time when entering in and out and no more loading time when chaging cities :D. You can also play mini games like pool or basket ball to unlock skills which will improve CJ's driving or shooting or you can unlock new vehicles. There will be plenty more vehicles within the game including BMX's, Mountain bikes, Monster trucks, combine havester and a camper van. You can now drive into a garage and add spoilers etc to your car to customize it how you like it, but these things wont be cheap you'll have to have a bit of money ;) cars will also grow rust as they get older and older and will have to be re-sprayed. I am pleased that gta sa is set in the 1990's and will contain most cars from that time including the Ford GT :D. If anyone else has other information about this game then please tell me!. So what do you think of the game?
Fri 01/10/04 at 09:26
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Mr Gamer wrote:
> Have you seen the second trailer?

Yep, just ... thanks to the email from SR, didn't know there was another trailer out as I've not been keeping an eye on this site for a while.

Top notch trailer, great soundtrack, can't wait :)
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Bring on the games!"
Have you seen the second trailer? It's fab!
Sun 26/09/04 at 20:06
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
i cnt wait til san andreas is released!! its gonna b amazin.
Sun 26/09/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Braaains"
I just hope they haven't forgotten about the gaming actually being fun.
Sun 26/09/04 at 13:09
"Was the man of marz"
PS2-LoVeR, most sense I've ever heard in this chat room. The response you got after posting this thread is typical of these to$$ers!
Sun 26/09/04 at 11:34
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
witch-king wrote:
> I can use long words too lakers. I was a newbie like a month ago.

Not true, Wakka.
Sun 26/09/04 at 11:18
Regular
Coin your probably a sad perthetic low life and a homosexual pedofile who sits by his copmputer all day planning more chat up lines for young children...so i am not really bothered about your opinion or anyone elses for that matter so go tickle some kids u t*ssa
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm still really looking forward to San Andreas, easily my most anticipated title this year. I've read quite a bit about it and Rockstar seem to be implementing some pretty neat ideas. I've seen most of the screenshots and saw the video, the animation looks much better than before and there seems to be more detail in the characters and their surroundings.

I've seen enough to know that I'll enjoy the game but I don't really want to know too much more about it, I'm just gonna hang on until the 29th of October and see what other surprises Rockstar have come up with.
Sat 25/09/04 at 14:11
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I can use long words too lakers. I was a newbie like a month ago.
Sat 25/09/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Coin there's examples on here where your grammar isn't exactly top notch so shush :-D

We have a newbie here who can actually use big words instead of text speak, very rare

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.