GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MMORPG"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/09/04 at 00:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Possibly getting one.

Depends on how more bored I get in the next few months.

FFXI?
EVE?
Galaxies?
Everquest.....II?

I don't care, which ever's best.

IF I can be arsed.
Mon 04/10/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If you get FFXI you'll get bored after 10 minutes. If you get the strategy guide with it and discover all the crafting, questing, missions, job changes, types of travel, fishing, storyline, tactics, gil making schemes and roleplay techniques you'll get bored after about... no, scrap that, you'll never get bored.

I originally thought that £7.95 a month was just ok but paying £1 per month for each additional character other than your first one was a bit steep. Now I have 5 characters 0_o
Tue 28/09/04 at 14:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
November I think. It's perhaps the noly MMORPG I really am looking forward to.
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
When is WoW out?

I'd wait for that.
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:28
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I enjoyed Galaxies allot, but it eventually became an endless skill grinding exercise. The rebels pretty much wiped the floor with the empire, which was crap considering it was based around the first trilogy and should have had the Imperials as a dominating, civilian beating, communist empire. Instead they where just an inconvenient nuisance, there to give rebel players more faction points.

Anyway, I'd recommend City of Hero's if you can get it on import. Not played it myself, but I've heard it's a more accessible MMORPG, without the monotonous skill grinding. You can also create your own superhero from a massive character creation tool.
Mon 27/09/04 at 00:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Possibly getting one.

Depends on how more bored I get in the next few months.

FFXI?
EVE?
Galaxies?
Everquest.....II?

I don't care, which ever's best.

IF I can be arsed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.