GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last Dispatch Date?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/11/05 at 07:54
Regular
Hi,
I was just wondering if anybody knew the last date that anyone actually receieved goods off of Special Reserve - as my girlfriend only ordered something off of them this saturday just gone and she did it over the phone!...the woman said it will be dispatched monday.I was wondering if i may still get my order seeing as this was before they signed the papers for liquidation.
Any response would be appreciated.Thanks
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:35
Regular
Yeah, stuff like that is usually couriered if I'm not mistaken.

I'm suprised you haven't received it yet, I guess all you can do is cross your fingers. If it hasn't turned up by mid next week, you know something is up :|
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:34
Regular
My girlfriend payed for it over the phone using her debit card (not a credit card)...we went and checked her bank statement last night and they have taken the money out already.
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:31
Regular
"\\"
Just incase it wasn't. How did you pay?
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:30
Regular
Man i hope you are right... i really do.It was a christmas present.
Thx for the reply.
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:26
Regular
"\\"
You should get it. Especially if she said it'd be dispatched on monday. Even if it was being sent on tuesday I'm pretty sure it would have been sent.
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:22
Regular
It was a : UMAX YAMADA MX105 DIVX DVD Player
It happened to be on special offer which is suspicous to me now as well
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:16
Regular
What was ordered?
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:07
Regular
well the lady said it would be dispatched this monday and be here by wednesday - it is now Friday - im a bit anxious as you can imagine,i really can't afford to lose a lot of money.
Thx for the reply.
Fri 18/11/05 at 07:56
Regular
If they despatched it before going bust, you'll be ok. If after, you may well be out of pocket.
Fri 18/11/05 at 07:54
Regular
Hi,
I was just wondering if anybody knew the last date that anyone actually receieved goods off of Special Reserve - as my girlfriend only ordered something off of them this saturday just gone and she did it over the phone!...the woman said it will be dispatched monday.I was wondering if i may still get my order seeing as this was before they signed the papers for liquidation.
Any response would be appreciated.Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.