GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve is closed! What about Gameaday?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/11/05 at 12:39
Regular
"Darkness Falls"
Just when I was feeling lucky and having a great time in the forums, the company suddenly closed down.

I can't believe my luck and what a shame too.

SR and Gameaday had great stuff going their way. Shame everything is over.

Wel anyway,l thanks to the staff. Gameaday was a lot of fun. I had high hopes for my review but still wanna say; you guys giving almost £150,000 in prizes so far truly put you in the top spot.

Peace
Thu 17/11/05 at 12:58
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Bad day to be a "Just Arrived"
sorry for you mate. I hope you get your dosh back
Thu 17/11/05 at 12:55
Regular
"You have a choice"
Since this is complete liquidation, customers orders will be on the list of crediters. But you'll be behind tax men etc....so don't get your hopes up.
Thu 17/11/05 at 12:52
Regular
".,.,"
I apologise if this is the wrong place to post this, i never used these forums before.
Seeing as special-reserve have closed, does anyone know what will happen about pre-orders and more specificaly the £600 or so that has been debited from my bank account for the xbox360 and assorted games i ordered.

a link or a phone number, anything :-)

they were a brilliant company, its a shame to see them go!
Thu 17/11/05 at 12:43
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Great point. I feel just the same way - I had just reached regular status and then the site closed. I hope this forum remains open as you guys are all considered friends (even though I haven't a clue who half of you are...)

Thanks again SR for the GAD and I hope the staff find luck in a new job (this mainly goes out to Kilgore Trout and smv - they are the onlyones I've had the pleasure of talking to, but everyone at SR deserves thanks).

Cheers for a great 500 days of registration.
Thu 17/11/05 at 12:39
Regular
"Darkness Falls"
Just when I was feeling lucky and having a great time in the forums, the company suddenly closed down.

I can't believe my luck and what a shame too.

SR and Gameaday had great stuff going their way. Shame everything is over.

Wel anyway,l thanks to the staff. Gameaday was a lot of fun. I had high hopes for my review but still wanna say; you guys giving almost £150,000 in prizes so far truly put you in the top spot.

Peace

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.