GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So what happens to SR's remaining stock?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/11/05 at 08:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Is it bought by trade to recoup some losses?

Or sold up Northweald market out the back of Kilgore Trout's car boot? SMV wears a bumbag full of spare change.
Thu 17/11/05 at 15:51
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Give it all to me if ya want :)
Thu 17/11/05 at 15:49
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Niddle wrote:
> How do you know about these 'liquidation auctions' ?
>
> The only osurce of info on them that I know of them is those
> spam-faxes that cost a £2034/second to connect to...

Having friends who work for the Police/Local Gov helps. Occasionally you'll find adverts for them in tabloids or local notice boards.
Thu 17/11/05 at 15:44
"slightlyshortertagl"
How do you know about these 'liquidation auctions' ?

The only osurce of info on them that I know of them is those spam-faxes that cost a £2034/second to connect to...
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:48
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
monkey_man wrote:
> Is it bought by trade to recoup some losses?
>
> Or sold up Northweald market out the back of Kilgore Trout's car
> boot? SMV wears a bumbag full of spare change.

It's either returned or auctioned off from the moment they cease trading. Also, from that moment, they have no obligation to fullfill orders as priority is then handed to the appointed liquidator as to how the assets/fund are divided amongst the debtors.

Any funds they have coming in, will automatically go back out to their debtors. Customers come in at the bottom of the pile, if your lucky.

I've been to a couple of sales from liquidated stock. Keep an eye in the press,they're well worth attending.
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:25
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
If people have ordered specific stock, they should give them the specific stock. If SR have paid for the Xbox 360 in preorders - then shouldn't they receive them anyway? Solve problems on the creditors list.
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:01
Regular
"Captain to you."
The stock will be sold off to other retailers i imagine and the money used to try to pay off some debts.
Thu 17/11/05 at 13:58
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I wondered why there were some dodgy looking characters hanging around my shopping centre. Maybe I should warn them and then ban them? Don't want them to put my local retailer out of business.
Thu 17/11/05 at 09:01
Regular
Kilgore on the left, SMV on the right, Duff Girl in the middle.

[URL]http://www.foolsparadise.co.uk/blufoolpix/actpix/dotcom4.jpg[/URL]
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm glad you added the smiley face, because you're such a hopeless retard I didn't know if you were joking or not.
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:44
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
They could give it to us i suppose! ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.