GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Choose a name for the new forum (Vote)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/11/05 at 03:23
Regular
"8==="
er-no, Niddle, Borat, Paradox, myself and Damarus have been mulling over a few names to call our new forum (yes there's another one in the works which should have some big-name backing for people er-no knows).

We got to the final 3 names and then we reached a stalemate and everyone bogged off. :)

So what better way to get the ball rolling again then by asking the members of the current forum which one of the three names they think is the best?

The names to choose from are:

Gamers-Voice (GV for short)
Digital Monks
Special Preserve

You can only vote for one name, voting will end midnight on friday.

May the best name win!
Thu 17/11/05 at 10:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
Strafio wrote:
> Out of those 3?
> Special Preserve.
>
> It's got the heratige behind it. :-)

Digital Monks 2nd choice.
Thu 17/11/05 at 09:44
Regular
"You have a choice"
Special Preserve!!!

Second choice would be Gamers Voice, but seeing as it isnt just for gamers, I think Special Preserve would be best.

Also, when it is set up, could I have a banner please so I can link there from my website?
Thu 17/11/05 at 09:34
Regular
Digital Monks sounds good to me. I'm willing to help out with news etc for a new site - I worked on Xboxrules.com from the very beginning. I'll add you on MSN Joby.
Thu 17/11/05 at 09:29
Regular
Either that isn't GV. People who don't play any form of games (except Pro Evo) will want to use it i.e. me.
Thu 17/11/05 at 09:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Digital Monks.

Added you to MSN Jobeh.

Oh, and anyone that wants to add me... howard101 (at) hotmail. co. uk
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:39
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Special Preserve sounds the best! :-)
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:30
Regular
They all suck, call it froots.
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:30
Regular
As good as Special Preserve may seem, I quite like Digital Monks for some reason.

A quick google sugests there may be problems with that name though - [URL]http://www.digitalmonks.net/[/URL]

There is also a Gamer's voice - [URL]http://www.thegamersvoice.com[/URL] - it seems to be dead though.
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:22
Regular
Strafio wrote:
> Out of those 3?
> Special Preserve.
>

I agree
Thu 17/11/05 at 08:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Strafio wrote:
> Out of those 3?
> Special Preserve.
>

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.